[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Another injured Eagle receiver?

Hugh-mongus

Just curious. Could the birds pick up Korean Robinson? Just curious, since I may have to put the pads back on and tell them to throw ME the darn ball. I'll actually do it for about $50,000 a year with about $200,000 in mediacl benefits.

Who else could the Eagles bring in? Hope Freddie Mitchell gets cut. :D

That's it. I'm heading to Bethlehem. I am my high school's leading receiver in a season for catches and yardage playing TE / WR. Don't believe me ? You can find my name on my Steeler's Poems link in my signature and here is my school's records:

http://www.ivwarriors.com/individual%20records.htm

I know 27 catches for 461 Yards and 8 TD's are pretty sad for school single season records, but we are a running team and have only been in existance since 1989.

Now, I am completely out of shape, have put on about 40 pounds of pure fat since then, and run about a 5.3 - 40 (guessing). I also probably couldn't run 100 yards full tilt without passing out, so I have my chances of being the Eagles # 4 receiver at about 50/50. Wish me luck.

Edited by Menudo

More proof that God hates the Eagles too..

921424[/snapback]

I no longer think it's the Eagles that God hates... it's my Fusion team... :doah:

What injury? How long? Why does God hate me?

Pinkston, Brown, Freddie Jones, Duce Staley (oh, and Benson). Who's next?

I can take any piece of crap you throw at me, world! Bring it, you fargin' ice holes!!!! I'm ready!!! :D

You can be the NFL equivalent of a knuckleball.  Your ultra-slow route running could throw off the defense.

921441[/snapback]

Nothing could prepare them for my patented play. Run out 5 yards, fall down... then when they figure you're too hurt to catch the ball... get up and streak for the endzone screaming.

Run out 5 yards, fall down... then when they figure you're too hurt to catch the ball... get up and streak for the endzone screaming.

921504[/snapback]

Plus, other than Jeff Garcia and Kordell Stewart, what NFL player wants to cover a naked man running down the field? :D

Plus, other than Jeff Garcia and Kordell Stewart, what NFL player wants to cover a naked man running down the field? :D

921510[/snapback]

Oh, you'd be surprised. Most of the people who complain the loudest about gays are the first ones to smother you with manlove (cough-Blitz).

More proof that God hates the Eagles too..

921424[/snapback]

:D

You can be the NFL equivalent of a knuckleball.  Your ultra-slow route running could throw off the defense.

921441[/snapback]

:D:D

I've updated my avatar for Monday night's pre-season game. It's pre-season, and both teams are having some issues with certain players. The Steelers with Ward and injuries to Porter and Staley. The Eagles with Pinkston being out, and someone else is having issues, but I haven't heard it mentioned lately, and I can't seem to remember his name or annoying initials. :D

Anyway, it's football, so

:D HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO !!!!!

Steelers :D