[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

kevin curtis

Down Goes Frazia

thoughts on him people ? :D He looked outstanding over the weekend. :D

Me thinks this year is a coming out party for him....... bruce is gonna be collecting social security soon..... holt is peaking ( or has peaked)..... this could be the year Curtis makes a splash. :D

he's got freak'in speed to burn that's for sure. :D ... not to mention great hands.

Martz had to dummy down the offensive playbook for Bulger over the past 2 seasons. He should be ready to take on a larger playbook workload now that he's got those two seasons under his belt. Back in the Rams heyday, Az-Hakim played a big role as #3, and Martz has been looking for someone to replace him.

Looks like things are coming together for Curtis to be a viable option in the Rams passing attack.

Holt is still #1

Bruce is still #2

Curtis is #3A & McDonald is #3B

But considering Mad Mike Martz and his "Fast & Furious" offense, even with Curtis being the Ram's #3A WR, he has value as a Fantasy WR 3 or 4.

Now if Bruce or Holt gets injured......look out!

Bruce had a great year last year and has shown no sign of slowing down. Same thing for Holt, obviously. That said, I don't anticipate Curtis being much of a fantasy force this year. The Ram passing attack is solid but not nearly prolific enough to give fantasy consideration to a guy who will only be their #3 WR.

I like Curtis' talent and future upside, and I own him in a couple of dynasty leagues. He may have a good game or two this year, but I just don't see any reason to get excited about his fantasy potential in '05 unless Bruce or Holt breaks a leg.

it is because of the developement of Curtis, that I have Bulger 3rd in QBs with more upside than Culpepper. I am targeting Bulger in the Third or Fourth round.

I would love to have Curtis as a WR4 because the Rams will run a lot of 3 WR sets, but I worry about the consistancy week in week out (same concern as Stokely). Now if something should happen to Bruce/Ellard, he could be a steal... :D

If Martz had any kind of brains he's pound the ball to keep his pourus defense off the field, BUT....he won't so expect the Rams to be involved in a lot of 38-35 games...

Translation===Curtis could be VERY useful this year. I just couldn't get to him, because in the only two leagues I play a Ram homer (whose also in both of the leagues) snapped him up both times.

it is because of the developement of Curtis, that I have Bulger 3rd in QBs with more upside than Culpepper.  I am targeting Bulger in the Third or Fourth round. 

I would love to have Curtis as a WR4 because the Rams will run a lot of 3 WR sets, but I worry about the consistancy week in week out (same concern as Stokely).  Now if something should happen to Bruce/Ellard, he could be a steal... :D

941843[/snapback]

Henry Ellard is still playing? :D

Translation===Curtis could be VERY useful this year. I just couldn't get to him, because in the only two leagues I play a Ram homer (whose also in both of the leagues) snapped him up both times.

942165[/snapback]

That's all right, Dane Looker's gonna come out of nowhere to be the third guy anyway... :D

I have Curtis as Stokely-lite.  He will have some huge moments but until there is an injury to Holt/Bruce he just won't see enough balls to warrant more consideration.

941973[/snapback]

This is pretty much my sentiment. Could be a Stokley-like WR, but I can't get that Dane Looker cat out of my mind and am wondering if he's in fact the Stokley for StL.

Good name--the Holy Roller by the way; I have a sister who's the Holy roller for our family; 5 kids under the age of 7, all home-schooled because of the evils/ perils of the public school system she says.

This is pretty much my sentiment.  Could be a Stokley-like WR, but I can't get that Dane Looker cat out of my mind and am wondering if he's in fact the Stokley for StL. 

942682[/snapback]

Looker fills the old Ricky Proehl role. Curtis & hopefully to a lesser extent, McDonald, fill the old Az Hakim role or Stokley- Lite.