[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

First full day of NFL football!

msaint

I was out of the country -- not dating European supermodels, unfortunately, as another post implied :D -- and missed my Pats' home opener against da Raidahs. A sad, sad day in msaint land. Happy for the win, p*ssed off I wasn't there to see it.

But, today, sporting a fresh case of jet lag and living room filled with crap because we're having some painting done in bedroom/kitchen -- not optimum viewing conditions by any means -- I will be sitting in the one chair available, feet resting on several boxes of kitchen supplies, an d happy as Hades to be watching...drumroll...the first full day of NFL action! :D:D

Good luck to all Huddlers today. May you make all the right lineup choices -- I'm struggling with a Cadillac vs. W.Parker at #2 RB choice as we speak -- and may all the red zone love go to your players. Unless they're playing against me, in which case, may they suffer from dehydration and diarrhea and have to sit our several key plays.:D

I'm struggling with a Cadillac vs. W.Parker at #2 RB choice as we speak

Ummmm....

I don't think I should have to mention this, but WDIS threads belong in another forum.

:D

Welcome home msaint and all the best to you too.

Good luck to all Huddlers today. ... Unless they're playing against me, in which case, may they suffer from dehydration and diarrhea and have to sit our several key plays.:D

981759[/snapback]

:D Good luck everyone and say a prayer for everyone everywhere.

This morning felt like Christmas...you wake up and something seems special. My sister asked me what I was doing today and I lowered my arms into an Ape position and chanted "Football, Football, Football!" She just rolled her eyes, but I know you guys know what I'm talking about. Let's get it on!

Welcome home, saint. It is truly the most wonderful time of the year. I have three teams going today, the cable line into the cpu for faster real-time scoring, and of course, NFL Sunday Ticket is ready to roll in the family room. The grill is hot, the burgers and dogs are ready, the beer is ice cold, and the gang will be here in a few hours.

Good luck to all--ebven those who play me this week. You're going to need it.

:D

This morning felt like Christmas...you wake up and something seems special.  My sister asked me what I was doing today and I lowered my arms into an Ape position and chanted "Football, Football, Football!"  She just rolled her eyes, but I know you guys know what I'm talking about.  Let's get it on!

981939[/snapback]

"You wake up....my sister asked me"....:D

And, no, the Parker vs. Caddy thing was just an aside, not a WDIS. But, you know, if there are any opinions out there, um, well....:D