[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jamal Lewis looks really bad

bluedog

Yup.....I didn't really buy into the "BYE week hype". Everyone thinks there player will be so much different coming off a bye week. I don't really understand it. I did have to start Jamal today though, I was hoping Baltimore D would at least put him in good field position to maybe sneak a TD, lord knows he won't break a long one.

Not seeing the game b/c of regional coverage. Is the fullback Richie (spelling?) playing? I heard something that he re-injured hs calf. In weeks 1 & 2, most of the time Lewis is just getting nailed behind the line of scrimmage... I think much of his lack of success has to do with a pretty bad o-line.

Not seeing the game b/c of regional coverage.  Is the fullback Richie (spelling?) playing?  I heard something that he re-injured hs calf.  In weeks 1 & 2, most of the time Lewis is just getting nailed behind the line of scrimmage...  I think much of his lack of success has to do with a pretty bad o-line.

1038666[/snapback]

i'm watching this mess and yes ricard is playing and lewis is getting no where, even with the fullback, taylor has looked way better running and catching out of the back field

On the plus side, it looks as though the time of this game will be blissfully short; why I doubt even 10% of those watching it will be forced to gouge their eyes out to avoid seeing the awful display of offense.

Yeah, I bit into the apple, benched Preist due to the RBBC crapola, said, "JL will break out this week vs the 29th ranked run defense"-yeah right. As for me, JL will be cut next week, because trade bait is not an option-sheesh.

1038724[/snapback]

More like pulling the crap sandwich out of the fridge thinking "maybe this week it'll taste good"

:D or :D - I'm not sure which to do.

Yeah, I bit into the apple, benched Preist due to the RBBC crapola, said, "JL will break out this week vs the 29th ranked run defense"-yeah right. As for me, JL will be cut next week, because trade bait is not an option-sheesh.

1038724[/snapback]

I'd rather just drop him. He sucks. Gore is putting up more points.

Anyone watching the game...Does jamal look bad or the line?

1038750[/snapback]

The bit I watched, Lewis doesn't look like much but the line isn't exactly winning the battle at the line of scrimmage.

So has Lewis been benched in favor of C. Taylor?

1038726[/snapback]

no not yet, but since lewis the fumble lewis is 3 carries for 14, then went out and taylor has been in forthe last few plays, this sucks, i realize two years ago is a long time in a career, and going to jail did not help, but how the hell do you go from unstoppable back to a sack of sh!t so quickly.