[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Daunte...

KG4MVP

Yeah, I stood and up and said "last week was his breakthroug, I'm riding the train"; 2nd option was Hass, who was merely solid, but compared to Pep he looks like the glory days of Marino this week.

He just cost me my 2cd loss. If he would have done ANYTHING at all I would ahve been fine.

Going to TRY and trade him next week.

Talk about a BUST... between him and Jamal Lewis... this may be the first time I miss the playoffs in 6 years...

I'm dropping all Vikings players. Talk about inconsistency.

1038824[/snapback]

Actually, they have all sucked 3 out of 4 weeks. Seems fairly consistent to me.

I need the Viks to break that shotout so bad..Cant Moss come in for 1 series?

1038835[/snapback]

Here ya go, 2nd and goal...from the 19 :doah:

What more can you say about this Minnesota "team".  The freaking Bears are going to win the north at 6-10 this year.

1038847[/snapback]

:D

Last week, the Lions ended up alone in first by NOT PLAYING. This week, the Bears will end up tied for first by NOT PLAYING.

I'm writing a letter to Tags asking if the Pack can go on bye until the playoffs, they might end up winning the division that way. :D

Last week, the Lions ended up alone in first by NOT PLAYING. This week, the Bears will end up tied for first by NOT PLAYING.

I'm writing a letter to Tags asking if the Pack can go on bye until the playoffs, they might end up winning the division that way. :D

1038854[/snapback]

Actually the Pack need to win at least one game to win the division, perhaps 2 with a tiebreaker. I'm not sure they can do that this year.

THE NFC NORTH SUUUUUCKS.

Well, that FG put a dent in the defensive points. Nine sacks for ATL? That is unbelievable. Is the MIN o-line just stepping aside and saying "Go get him"?

1038855[/snapback]

Atl is putting up Tecmo Bowl numbers - 250 yds rushing, 9 sacks.

I tell you what, as impressive as the Madden series is, it's hard to beat those old Tecmo Bowl games for pure fun!

1038877[/snapback]

greatest Tecmo moment - racking up 91 pts with the Bo Jackson/Tim Brown/Marcus Allen Raiders.

That season, I had Bo run for 2100 yds. On 90 carries. :D

I'm going to pick up and play whichever defense the Vikings are going against from now on. 9 sacks today

1038887[/snapback]

ATL defense is not the standard defense. MN on the road does suck though and this may not be a bad idea some weeks.

What I am taking away from the Vikings' latest debacle is that there offensive line is crap and the offense will struggle or worse against defenses that can bring good pressure. They are still an OK start against defenses that are poor in generating pass pressure.

In between, I'm thinking it depends on home vs. road.