[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

KC-MIA

Big John

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to see Priest, LJ and Brown get 90+ yards, Kennison get 4 and Ricky get -1.  Keep Ricky on the bench and let the future of the team play the game.

1088948[/snapback]

My opponent was desperate at running back this week. He started Ricky! :D

I watched the game, and the Chiefs were completely dominant. Except for the two long TDs by Brown and Chambers, the Dolphin offense was completely inept. The Chief running attack, on the other hand, was nearly unstoppable most of the night, and Trent Green was pretty solid throwing the ball, too. Gonzo got untracked, and both Priest & LJ were terrific (the KC O-line blew away the Miami defenders all night). The only sour note--Kennison was almost invisible.

I've gotta think this game will give KC a big confidence boost as they head into their game at San Diego next weekend. The extra two days off won't hurt, either. :D

Why did Priest come out during that late drive?  Couldn't have been to save him wear and tear because he came back in later.

1089035[/snapback]

Priest and LJ were alternating throughout the game, though LJ played more in the 2nd half since the Chiefs were dominating and out to a big lead. Priest did get the last meaningful carry of the game (an 11 yard run), so he's obviously okay health-wise. I think Vermeil limited his carries just to keep him fresh for the next game.

Sounds like a romp to me.  Seems like both MIA TDs were lucky big shot and they couldn't even get the ball in the end zone when Welker got to like the 10 on a return.

1089141[/snapback]

Yup, you got it.

You rarely see this much of a mismatch in the NFL. The Dolphins were completely outmanned on both sides of the ball.

Just back from CC whipping Nuter Dames Azz!!!! 

Just saw the lowlights on ESPN.....HOW BAD DO BOTH OF THESE TEAMS SUCK!!!! 

Sorry CD, but your boys are down and out and have no chance in the West.  :D

Seems the  San Diego strategery is all that's in play now.    :D

1089167[/snapback]

I have no idea what you're talking about. But if you're referring to the KC-Mia game, there's no way anyone could watch that game and come away saying the Chiefs "suck." They absolutely trashed the Dolphins on the road--in the same stadium where the Donkeys got their butts kicked in Week One. :D

Priest and LJ were alternating throughout the game, though LJ played more in the 2nd half since the Chiefs were dominating and out to a big lead.  Priest did get the last meaningful carry of the game (an 11 yard run), so he's obviously okay health-wise.  I think Vermeil limited his carries just to keep him fresh for the next game.

1089109[/snapback]

Okay, thanks. I thought it was strange that Priest had one carry on that series and then Larry took over. It appears the Larry Johnson Era is still a ways off.