[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

KJones

Gdawg

I wish I had him this week. Pros even when he doesn't do well in the yardage dept he gets the rushing Tds. Alt has a very week run def with their starting MLB out. Det always plays well at home on turkey day.

Cons he hasn't been getting a lot of yds lately and is not very involved in the passing game.

I'm running him this week with T.Jones and Rudi.

Playing Atl on Thanksgiving day. The closet thing to a super bowl the Lions will ever see!!!

Gado even had 100+ and 2TDs against Atl, in ATL!!

Pros

If Gado can run for 2 TDs and catch another against the Falcons, KJ can.

Harrington bites, so Mooch will lean on KJ.

KJ caught on fire late last year, maybe he starts today.

Good to have a player on the field while sitting home for Thanksgiving.

Roy getting involved again will help the running game.

Detroit will come out fired up after their Dallas drubbing.

Cons

Indigestion if KJ delivers more of the same.

Edited by SaintsFanUnfortunately

Hopefully Mooch will lean on him, he could have a HUGH day with 20 + carries...

Last year he had 99 yards on Turkey Day, on 12 carries.

As you guys said, if GADO can score three on ATL you'd think KJ could score ONE.

Edited by Gdawg

Starting him and Chris Brown over Caddy and Marion Barber in one league.

Starting him and Anderson over Gado, McGahee, Droughns, and Greg Jones in another league.

-Atlanta has a weak run defense.

-Detroit has traditionally come out like a completely different team on Turkey Day.

-Detroit has pretty much all of their WR's back and healthy, which should help open up the field for Jones, assuming Harrington can complete a pass or two.

-None of the guys I am starting him over have particularly good matchups, so I might as well roll the dice for the above reasons.

:D I am about ready to roll........his hindquarter to the waiver wire ! I have no idea why i have held on to him this long , with that pathetic offense !!! On the positive side, he had 4 decent carries, but the negative side is.....he ONLY had 4 carries !!! Its time to cast KJ to the curb !! :D

Edited by wildbluefan

You would think that after 10 years of FF I would know better than to play matchups when it comes to bad teams and underachieving players :doah:

I did hear something about KJ sustaining a calf injury, but thats still no excuse for his WHOPPING FOUR CARRIES. Bryson and Pinner, you gotta be kidding me.

I probably dont have the firepower to come back from the hole I've put myself in, I guess in a way that's a good thing...maybe I'll think twice next time. :D