[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who's your biggest disappointment this season

stokers

Well...in my main league(14 teams) my draft went like this:

D. Davis- Disappointment

K. Jones- Disappointment

R. Wayne

M. Clayton- Disappointment

Witten- Disappointment

Hasselback

Baltimore- Disappointment

I could have made up for one or two if these issues but not this many. I'm 2-10!

jetsfan,

Are you actually being serious?  If so, that is the worst run of busts I have ever seen in one year....

1182241[/snapback]

My only bright spots were SJax in the 3rd round and Fitzgerald in the 5th round.

Explains how I am 4-8 pretty easily.

Next year, no "promising" players, all proven vets. Thank god my league is a redraft.

On my team, Kevin Jones has to be the biggest disappointment and then the Ravens D/ST - what a joke those two picks were. Kevin Jones 2nd Round and the Ravens in the 6th Round - never again will I pick a defense so early. the same strategy worked for me last year and got me to the championship game - so i figured what the heck. anyway, so far i have still been able to overcome those two and am 9-3 and the overall points leader. picking up westbrook in the 4th round and stephen davis in the 15th round turned out to be big because westbrook became my #2 back behind tomlinson which was originally supposed to be kevin jones and stephen davis was a fine bye week replacement.

Mine were:

Cpep ----------- disappointment

Holmes ----------- half disappointment

McCallister ----------Big Disappointment

Moss ------- Disappointment, could have had Chad

S. Smith ------ NOT a disappointment

Clayton ------- ugh

Gonzo --------- ugh starting, now better but could have had Gates.

Akers ------ugh

Ravens D ----- That has now become an oxymoron

I thought I HAD this league. I am now fighting for my life to even be in the money at all. :D

Here's my fantasy losers,

J.Jones - Disappointment. Did not draft him in Rd2 to have RBBC.

A.Johnson - Huge bust in beginning, but if he can continue to pick it up for the playoffs, all will be forgiven.

Burleson - Ding! Ding! Ding! This guy wins my biggest fantasy bust award, as I was hoping to get him to be a solid WR2.

Roy Williams - Huge bust first half of the season, but getting better. Similar to AJ, if he can finish the year strong, all will be forgiven.

JJ Arrington - Runner up for biggest bust. Dropped him after week 5 to get Neil Rackers, so all was not lost here.

Bills D - Drafted in the 2nd to last round, but was still a huge bust. Picked up Jacksonville D and have been very happy with that.

All in all, I had a bunch of upside players work out well also like Carson Palmer, TJ Housh, Larry Fitzgerald, Kevin Curtis, so when I added them to Crumpler, Alexander, Bulger, etc. I ended up 10-1-1 and am seeding #1 for the playoffs. :D

I drafted 11 of 12.

1. Dom Davis - Semi Bust

2. K. Jones - HUGE Bust

3. Horn - HUGE Bust

4. Gonzo - Bust

5. Fitzgerald - A Great Surprise

6. BAL D - HUGE Bust

I was lucky enough to pick up Palmer in the 8th, but other than that I screwed the pooch. It's not just the "prospects" like Burleson that Busted this year. I had some solid performers year in and year out bust on me, Horn, Gonzo and Bal D.

I went 1-6 in the beginning then the low waiver wire order helped me get back in it, Barber III, Gado. I'm now 6-6 with a shot at the playoffs. It will be incredible if i can make it with this team.

My entire draft.

J. Jones

Culpepper

M. Clayton

Lee Evans

A. Johnson

B. Lloyd

Ravens D

Vinetari

it goes on and on

:D

1182226[/snapback]

I don't think anyone could have seen this coming.....Wow your team sucks. :D I truly feel for you.

Edited by BiGFish