[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I Need Serious QB Help

Jumpin Johnies

Who Would You Play This Weekend in the Semi-Finals?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who Would You Play This Weekend in the Semi-Finals?

• Plummer @ Bills
    • Frerotte vs Jets
    • Frye @ Raiders
    • Simms @ Patriots

I would go with Frye.  I personally don't think that Plummer is going to do much in Buffalo.  It is going to be cold with a chance of snow.

Your options are better than mine though.  I have to choose between Boller, McMahon and Bollinger.  :D

1216686[/snapback]

I'd go with Boller against GB, but I didn't just say that. :D

Chris Simms is the no-brainer here gentlemen. Plummer is a (the really bad word)ing disaster, and Simms has a terrific matchup, and will be throwing a lot.

Do not start Plummer.

1216921[/snapback]

I've won more games by listening to your advice. I've onluy strayed away from your wor on two occassions, the first time you told me to play Jurevicius over KJ, I played KJ. The result was JJ 31 points KJ 3. This was the second time I didn't listen to you, don't worry you're still right about 80% of the time and that's extremely high in FF.

don't worry you're still right about 80% of the time and that's extremely high in FF.

1222165[/snapback]

I don't. :D

I do this as a service because I like FF and enjoy the Advice Forum. I base my predictions on 4 things: the players, the matchups, tendencies, and a bit of gut feeling. So far it's worked out pretty well. Obviously you can't predict the future, but if you do a bit of homework, you'll be right more often that you're wrong.

I don't. :D

I do this as a service because I like FF and enjoy the Advice Forum. I base my predictions on 4 things: the players, the matchups, tendencies, and a bit of gut feeling. So far it's worked out pretty well. Obviously you can't predict the future, but if you do a bit of homework, you'll be right more often that you're wrong.

1228390[/snapback]

You've been on about 80% of the time. That's a very high number for fantasy football.