[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Poker Players

darin3

Only have a couple days to get 'er done, but for those Huddle Poker players (and watchers) that want to compete (just for chits n' giggles) in a pick 'em type game for POKER PROS... yeah, that's right...

I started a private group on ESPN's Poker Challenge. Group name is "The Huddle" and the password is "huddle".

You have 30 "dollars" and have to pick 7 poker players of varying "contract amounts".

Here's the page: http://games.espn.go.com/pokerchallenge/frontpage

You'll need an ESPN fantasy login.

We only have until January 4th to set our rosters. Fun!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you pick the right ones, this could be a very sound strategy.

Not one I am going to employ as there were what I perceived as some great value picks out there, but potentially a sound strategy.

1248077[/snapback]

I got some big names, some good middle value, and a couple of solid 2.0 guys.

I got some great guys that I knew took some time off in '05 or just had bad years.

I debated Raymer as I know he will be playing as it is a PS event, but the hard thing with this is not only do you have to pick guys that do well, you have to avoid guys that may not be playing in the tourney. It's not like they announce ahead of time who is or is not registered for the tourney.