[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Msaint and Meat Loaf

Puddy

7,000ish...:D That was the latest, anyway. Not fantastic considering 45 BILLION people play fantasy football. We got dicked on a couple good publicity opportunities early on which might have helped push it up, but it's not all bad considering some books sell literally 100 copies. Gotta start somewhere...

1264295[/snapback]

I applaud whatever the number is. 45 Billion people play FF :D darn and I'm only playing in free leagues :D:D Kick a guy while he's down, DA_MN!

I applaud whatever the number is. 45 Billion people play FF :D darn and I'm only playing in free leagues :D  :D Kick a guy while he's down, DA_MN!

1264416[/snapback]

Maybe if I said I'd won several high stakes leagues based in maximum security prisons, a la James Frey, I'd have sold more copies. :D

Maybe if I said I'd won several high stakes leagues based in maximum security prisons, a la James Frey, I'd have sold more copies.  :D

1264440[/snapback]

Nah, they'd have looked at you with that sweater on and knew you were a fraud and had never set foot in a maximum security prison :D

Nah, they'd have looked at you with that sweater on and knew you were a fraud and had never set foot in a maximum security prison :D

1264571[/snapback]

Or maybe my "bunk mate" insisted I wear the sweater...

One time my wife said "we don't have a song, what do you think our song should be?"

I said Meat Loaf's Dashboard lights because I always thought that the female singer sounded like my wife for some reason. She says, "you mean like when your praying for the end of time or you don't think that you can really survive?"

I say, er, er, did I just say the Dashboard lights I meant something else.

a day? wow. holy evelyn wood. :D

yes, i've finished my 2nd and it's with my editor as we speak, should start editing soon, due out fall '06. it's on semi-pro football, not fantasy.

1263840[/snapback]

It will no doubt be titled Radio :D