[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The earth is flat

isleseeya

Cowher had the right game plan today.

1266974[/snapback]

What was that? Hoping the Colts starters didn't play in a month? Or, having a tragedy strike the Dungy family to cause mental instability for the Colts team? :D

I think the game has more to do with what the Colts aren't doing verse what the Steelers are.

Held to a FG ..steelers just won another battle ...wow this really is a shocker so far  :D

1266991[/snapback]

That was HUGH to hold them to 3 there. The Colts showed a TON of life on that drive though. I would love to see the Steelers get 3 back on the board here...

What was that?  Hoping the Colts starters didn't play in a month? Or, having a tragedy strike the Dungy family to cause mental instability for the Colts team?  :D

I think the game has more to do with what the Colts aren't doing verse what the Steelers are.

1266993[/snapback]

Dude, I argue with a lot of people, but you have seriously been proven to be a joke. If you can't give the Steelers any credit, than it is clear that your only agenda is to hate the Steelers.

Edited by Menudo

I noticed that too.  He needs to settle down in a hurry or the Colts are sunk!

1266969[/snapback]

I think he's ok now, a source near the situation reports that a team doctor performed a tracheotomy on him on the sidelines during the last commercial break.

What was that?  Hoping the Colts starters didn't play in a month? Or, having a tragedy strike the Dungy family to cause mental instability for the Colts team?  :D

1266993[/snapback]

i have to agree that this is a bonehead statement.

i take my hat off to the steelers - that was a great half of football.  they look infinitely sharper than they did in the 1st half against the bengals.  will be interesting to see if they can keep the game plan going and if indy can make a charge ...

1267009[/snapback]

I just wish that they would have kept it up on that final drive. Why settle to go into the looker room with an 11 point lead. I mean toss a few balls deep but not dumb and see what happens. :D

1266993[/snapback]

This is frequently what it looks like when a D is effectively disrupting a good offense.

I just wish that they would have kept it up on that final drive.  Why settle to go into the looker room with an 11 point lead.  I mean toss a few balls deep but not dumb and see what happens. :D

1267019[/snapback]

Skip, we are usually in-synch on our thoughts, but, I've got to respectfully disagree here. You are leading by 11, you have to be conservative there. If even a long pass is intercepted, the Colts offense can score in an instant. Also, they have been getting constant pressure on Ben, so the danger of a sack and a fumble is there as well. I agree with the strategy.

Fixed.

1267024[/snapback]

Thanks Sky, I haven't had much exposure to him until the last few weeks, and I've never seen someone like him this side of Ugly Tuna. He has already admitted that he doesn't even have a favorite NFL team, so he is really laying a lot on the line :D