[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Fistfight #2

Jumpin Johnies

Spain or H8  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Spain or H8

• Spain
    • H8

The other possibility is that both will show up in their clan gear, drunk off their asses with a jug of their latest rocket fuel, err, moonshine in each hand.  Neither will be willing to set down their jugs until empty.  After having emptied both jugs they will be even more manure-faced then before (if that's possible) and they will both throw several weak punches before they fall down and roll on the ground in a short wrastling match.  Short because the rock fuel will kick their asses much more than their opponent and they will pass out in each other's arms after only a few minutes.

1274883[/snapback]

My pants just got tight... :D

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't believe that for a minute ... your "member" isn't big enough to make anything tight.

And where is Whomper's analysis of this matchup anyway?

1275058[/snapback]

I had a rough night last night my puppy nipped my daughter while they were playing..Ill do it today.

Edited by whomper

Is that WOP code for, "me and Joey Knuckles took Franky Banana's for a swim in the East River"... :D

1275078[/snapback]

:D The term WOP originated at Ellis Island..It stands for Without papers

I wish you Red Necks would lay off the racial slurs. :D

Edited by NSab

Dueling Momos

This fight is sponsored by Pabst Blue Ribbon and Tennessees Big and Tall where the motto is "If it aint flannel it aint clothes"

Anger and desire Gentlemen. This fight comes down to anger and desire. We have two bitter southerners here. Not just regular bitter, im talking Swerski bitter here. Still carrying the hate from an ass kicking from the north back in the 1800s. There are many questions to be answered here. Does H8 have the "Eye of the Tiger?" Is Spain distracted by the " Brown eye of the tiger?". Lets break it down.

H8 is a mad dude. Im talking TimC at a camaro convention mad. H8 has all the tools of an angry hillbilly to win this thing. Size, numbness from treating his liver like an amusement park, and ability to take a punch brought on by faceplanting on the pavement after his 3rd case of schlitz. The Jeannie costume doesnt help him here. We wouldve given him a pass but it wasnt Halloween. The big edge I give H8 comes from the abuse he mustve taken from the trailer park yokels because of the fact that he looks like Ricky Schroeder from silver spoons. How many times has he heard "youve got a purty mouth" in the sticks of Oklahoma. I think someone this angry should be able to channel it into some powerful fighting.

That brings me to Spain. Spain is our resident man of mystery. He always seems to be logged into the huddle. Espana wears his badge of the south with pride. He is always reminding us how southern women and food are the best there is. Physically Spain is giving up a good amount of size here. I do see one strength advantage though. Crouching behind the small livestock has really built up Spains legs and balance. He has also honed his grappling skills when he has to tame a philly that rejects his advances. Spains stint in the pokey is of no advantage to him here although the constant pillow biting has built up his jaw in case he decides to bite. The reason I give the nod to H8 here is what I like to call "satin sheets syndrome". Spain is very far removed from his rugged humble beginnings where he would bang his cousins and eat Gammys pecan pie double fisted. I can see Spain fighting to the death and holding his own vs the bigger man. In the end I cant see Spain regaining the hunger he had before he became a closet Yankee. The Pink trunks will be a distraction but H8 will overcome and take this in the 8th round.

Dueling Momos

This fight is sponsored by Pabst Blue Ribbon and Tennessees Big and Tall where the motto is "If it aint flannel it aint clothes"

Anger and desire Gentlemen. This fight comes down to anger and desire. We have two bitter southerners here. Not just regular bitter, im talking Swerski bitter here. Still carrying the hate from an ass kicking from the north back in the 1800s. There are many questions to be answered here. Does H8 have the "Eye of the Tiger?" Is Spain distracted by the " Brown eye of the tiger?". Lets break it down.

H8 is a mad dude. Im talking TimC at a camaro convention mad. H8 has all the tools of an angry hillbilly to win this thing. Size, numbness from treating his liver like an amusement park, and ability to take a punch brought on by faceplanting on the pavement after his 3rd case of schlitz. The Jeannie costume doesnt help him here. We wouldve given him a pass but it wasnt Halloween. The big edge I give H8 comes from the abuse he mustve taken from the trailer park yokels because of the fact that he looks like Ricky Schroeder from silver spoons. How many times has he heard "youve got a purty mouth" in the sticks of Oklahoma. I think someone this angry should be able to channel it into some powerful fighting.

That brings me to Spain. Spain is our resident man of mystery. He always seems to be logged into the huddle. Espana wears his badge of the south with pride. He is always reminding us how southern women and food are the best there is. Physically Spain is giving up a good amount of size here. I do see one strength advantage though. Crouching behind the small livestock has really built up Spains legs and balance. He has also honed his grappling skills when he has to tame a philly that rejects his advances. Spains stint in the pokey is of no advantage to him here although the constant pillow biting has built up his jaw in case he decides to bite. The reason I give the nod to H8 here is what I like to call "satin sheets syndrome". Spain is very far removed from his rugged humble beginnings where he would bang his cousins and eat Gammys pecan pie double fisted. I can see Spain fighting to the death and holding his own vs the bigger man. In the end I cant see Spain regaining the hunger he had before he became a closet Yankee. The Pink trunks will be a distraction but H8 will overcome and take this in the 8th round.

1275515[/snapback]

Well worth the wait. ...constant pillow biting.. :D

Dueling Momos

1275515[/snapback]

:D Nice "blow by blow" whomp! :D

Is it a bit ironic that Whomper comes up with the Satin Sheet Syndrome? :D

1275712[/snapback]

:D

This had all the makings of a classic battle pitting red neck against red neck in what could have been a full out, roll in the dirt, wrastlin’ match … at least for the first 30 seconds or so. Spain hails from the great state of Tennessee where everybody is blood kin. He weighs all of 105 pounds soaking wet and stands just a shade over 5 feet 8 inches tall. You might be deceived by the pink shirt, but keep in mind that family feuds are the nastiest kind of fight … and everybody in Tennessee is family. This means Spain is very experienced in all the low down dirty tricks … because they’ve all been pulled on him before. I expect Spain has spent a lot of time hiding in the closet, crying over the latest ass whuppin’ one of his kin laid on him … plotting some evil way to get back at his oppressor.

H8Tank will probably show up to the fight in his overalls directly from his latest cross burning. H8 is white through and through and loves to brag about how white he is at every chance. While he is a red neck, he is not the result of inbreeding and that will give him an advantage in this fight. He’ll take one look at Spain’s pink shirt and think “homo”. Did I mention that H8’s aversion to blacks is likely as strong as his aversion to gays? Spain will likely open the match with a verbal assault and H8 will end it with 3 sharp blows to head.

The Hillbilly Hoedown will be over disappointingly fast leaving us all wanting more. Spain will wake up and wonder how he could have had his ass whipped so thoroughly by somebody who once wore a belly dancer outfit. But he better be careful ‘cause if he says something out loud H8 is likely to kick him in the nuts while he is down.

[edit]

The other possibility is that both will show up in their clan gear, drunk off their asses with a jug of their latest rocket fuel, err, moonshine in each hand. Neither will be willing to set down their jugs until empty. After having emptied both jugs they will be even more shucks-faced then before (if that's possible) and they will both throw several weak punches before they fall down and roll on the ground in a short wrastling match. Short because the rock fuel will kick their asses much more than their opponent and they will pass out in each other's arms after only a few minutes.

Well done. :D who can argue with the obvious.

Dueling Momos

Can't argue with that.

Hey spain, are you one of those 'little' men? Is your wife taller than you? When you two go out to dinner, do they hand you a childrens menu? Does the waiter give her the check?

Tennesse is one of those ugly bassturd states no one wants to admit they live in. What does that long phalic state have to brag about except schitty whiskey and one of the most ghetto cities in America, Memphrica? And the only thing to do for fun in Nashville is go to Atlanta.

At least in Oklahomo, most people still think we all ride horses and chase indians, they don't know what to think. The only thing people know about this state, is Carrie Underwood came from here.

And in the end, Your tittans got thier hindquarter swept by the Jags. Lets not forget that.

Regardless what happens in the fight, my significant other owns a her own shotgun, your corner wench has a can of spray starch and a pigmy goat.