[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Fistfight #2

Jumpin Johnies

Spain or H8  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Spain or H8

• Spain
    • H8

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sweet, bring it on TimC :D

1267979[/snapback]

Two hits....me hitting you and you hitting the ground, white boy.

:D:D <---Azz

I still wanna see who Squeegie is matched up against. I think she kicks their ass and sleeps with their wimmin. :D

Two hits....me hitting you and you hitting the ground, white boy.

:D  :D <---Azz

I still wanna see who Squeegie is matched up against.  I think she kicks their ass and sleeps with their wimmin.  :D

1268021[/snapback]

:D:D

Having met H8... and as of yet, not meeting spain... I have to defer to the taller guy that doesn't wear pink.  :D

1267560[/snapback]

So you are going with the the guy wearing purple then?

Edited by Ziachild007

Just remember, when I'm up, I don't fight fair - there'd be hair pulling, sucker punches, kicks in the balls, and I long ago mastered Ric Flair's unstoppable "beg for mercy then poke him in the eye" move. Whoooooooooo!

I'll take purple over pink any day of the week.  Plus, purple was a costume, pink was an everyday shirt.  :D

1268192[/snapback]

It wasn't pink, it was salmon. :D

Just remember, when I'm up, I don't fight fair - there'd be hair pulling, sucker punches, kicks in the balls, and I long ago mastered Ric Flair's unstoppable "beg for mercy then poke him in the eye" move. Whoooooooooo!

1268225[/snapback]

noted

JJ, if you're going to pair me off in this deal, can i please draw wedgie?

1267711[/snapback]

I think you should pair me up vs Wiegie and Azazello1313. They could work as a tag team. They can even cheat like the little people do in old time wrestling. Maybe they still cheat like that but I don't watch anymore.

OK even though Spain was holdin the pigskin to offset the fact that he was wearin a pink shirt and H8 was dressed as the tuck under guy from silence of the lambs I'm going to have to go with H8 purely on intuition and gut instinct, although I'm basing this all on the fact that both were of the same intoxication level :D:D

I think you should pair me up vs Wiegie and Azazello1313.  They could work as a tag team.  They can even cheat like the little people do in old time wrestling.  Maybe they still cheat like that but I don't watch anymore.

1268446[/snapback]

They don't have midget wresters anymore. :D

I don't think H8's in Cali.  I think some place like Oakalahoma is where the Jeannie is from.

1268470[/snapback]

I thought he lived next door to Major Healey and down the street from Colonel Bellows... :D

Im bettin Spain here..H8 may be 2 cases of keystone in before the fight. Spain would take this seriously and have a trick up his pink sleeve..I see this fight having a very west sde story feel to it. A lot of finger snapping and gyrations.

Edited by whomper