[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Fistfight #2

Jumpin Johnies

Spain or H8  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Spain or H8

• Spain
    • H8

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The chance of me and H8 getting in a fight is negligble. He and I would probably get drunk and then go beat up some street bums though!

Yeah, I think I can agree with that. But I would chide you mercelessly for your pink shirt and we'd probably get drunk and fight anyway. :D

Yeah, I think I can agree with that.  But I would chide you mercelessly for your pink shirt and we'd probably get drunk and fight anyway. :D

1269463[/snapback]

:D

Yeah, I think I can agree with that.  But I would chide you mercelessly for your pink shirt and we'd probably get drunk and fight anyway. :D

1269463[/snapback]

I got into a drunken brawl with my best friend at a football game back in college. We had gone hunting that morning, drinking jack and coke in the deer stand starting at about 5:00 am :D . Drank all day long. :D The Baylor vs Texas A&M game in Waco started about 2:00. We were completely f'n blotto when we got there. Anyway, Baylor scores a touchdown and i start jumping up and down and yelling my ass off. I notice my buddy sitting down but didnt think anything of it. Then all the sudden I turn around and he sucker punched me right in the nose. I never expected, nor saw it coming. it knocked back on the bleachers for a second as i tried to figure out what happened. My nose was bleeding like a stuck hog. blood everywhere. He yelled out that I had some how hit or kicked him in the nut sack when I was cheering the touchdown. As he was explaining that, i jumped on him and threw about 5 punches before a couple of guys that were with us broke us up. Of course, I am way beyond pissed now and I say lets go to the parking lot mofo and finish this. so, the 4 of us walk back to the car where me and my buddy fought for what seemed like an hour. I was exhausted. But we were so incredibly drunk, I dont think we really did any real damage other than bloody each other up a little bit. How we didnt get arrested that day I will never know. We were both exhausted and decided to go get cleaned up and get a jump on the crowd out to the bars! We partied like rock stars all night long. So, a little fight between friends aint always bad! :D

I got into a drunken brawl with my best friend at a football game back in college.  We had gone hunting that morning, drinking jack and coke in the deer stand starting at about 5:00 am :D .  Drank all day long. :D   The Baylor vs Texas A&M game in Waco started about 2:00.  We were completely f'n blotto when we got there.  Anyway, Baylor scores a touchdown and i start jumping up and down and yelling my ass off.  I notice my buddy sitting down but didnt think anything of it.  Then all the sudden I turn around and he sucker punched me right in the nose.  I never expected, nor saw it coming.  it knocked back on the bleachers for a second as i tried to figure out what happened. My nose was bleeding like a stuck hog.  blood everywhere.  He yelled out that I had some how hit or kicked him in the nut sack when I was cheering the touchdown.  As he was explaining that, i jumped on him and threw about 5 punches before a couple of guys that were with us broke us up.  Of course, I am way beyond pissed now and I say lets go to the parking lot mofo and finish this.  so, the 4 of us walk back to the car where me and my buddy fought for what seemed like an hour.  I was exhausted.  But we were so incredibly drunk, I dont think we really did any real damage other than bloody each other up a little bit. How we didnt get arrested that day I will never know.  We were both exhausted and decided to go get cleaned up and get a jump on the crowd out to the bars!  We partied like rock stars all night long.  So, a little fight between friends aint always bad! :D

1269525[/snapback]

Sound familiar to me, been there done that.

Edited by NSab

Okay ... I'll give it a try

This had all the makings of a classic battle pitting red neck against red neck in what could have been a full out, roll in the dirt, wrastlin’ match … at least for the first 30 seconds or so. Spain hails from the great state of Tennessee where everybody is blood kin. He weighs all of 105 pounds soaking wet and stands just a shade over 5 feet 8 inches tall. You might be deceived by the pink shirt, but keep in mind that family feuds are the nastiest kind of fight … and everybody in Tennessee is family. This means Spain is very experienced in all the low down dirty tricks … because they’ve all been pulled on him before. I expect Spain has spent a lot of time hiding in the closet, crying over the latest ass whuppin’ one of his kin laid on him … plotting some evil way to get back at his oppressor.

H8Tank will probably show up to the fight in his overalls directly from his latest cross burning. H8 is white through and through and loves to brag about how white he is at every chance. While he is a red neck, he is not the result of inbreeding and that will give him an advantage in this fight. He’ll take one look at Spain’s pink shirt and think “homo”. Did I mention that H8’s aversion to blacks is likely as strong as his aversion to gays? Spain will likely open the match with a verbal assault and H8 will end it with 3 sharp blows to head.

The Hillbilly Hoedown will be over disappointingly fast leaving us all wanting more. Spain will wake up and wonder how he could have had his ass whipped so thoroughly by somebody who once wore a belly dancer outfit. But he better be careful ‘cause if he says something out loud H8 is likely to kick him in the nuts while he is down.

[edit]

The other possibility is that both will show up in their clan gear, drunk off their asses with a jug of their latest rocket fuel, err, moonshine in each hand. Neither will be willing to set down their jugs until empty. After having emptied both jugs they will be even more manure-faced then before (if that's possible) and they will both throw several weak punches before they fall down and roll on the ground in a short wrastling match. Short because the rock fuel will kick their asses much more than their opponent and they will pass out in each other's arms after only a few minutes.

Edited by Grits and Shins

Okay ... I'll give it a try

This had all the makings of a classic battle pitting red neck against red neck in what could have been a full out, roll in the dirt, wrastlin’ match … at least for the first 30 seconds or so.  Spain hails from the great state of Tennessee where everybody is blood kin.  He weighs all of 105 pounds soaking wet and stands just a shade over 5 feet 8 inches tall.  You might be deceived by the pink shirt, but keep in mind that family feuds are the nastiest kind of fight … and everybody in Tennessee is family.  This means Spain is very experienced in all the low down dirty tricks … because they’ve all been pulled on him before.  I expect Spain has spent a lot of time hiding in the closet, crying over the latest ass whuppin’ one of his kin laid on him … plotting some evil way to get back at his oppressor.

H8Tank will probably show up to the fight in his overalls directly from his latest cross burning.  H8 is white through and through and loves to brag about how white he is at every chance.  While he is a red neck, he is not the result of inbreeding and that will give him an advantage in this fight.  He’ll take one look at Spain’s pink shirt and think “homo”.  Did I mention that H8’s aversion to blacks is likely as strong as his aversion to gays?  Spain will likely open the match with a verbal assault and H8 will end it with 3 sharp blows to head.

The Hillbilly Hoedown will be over disappointingly fast leaving us all wanting more.  Spain will wake up and wonder how he could have had his ass whipped so thoroughly by somebody who once wore a belly dancer outfit.  But he better be careful ‘cause if he says something out loud H8 is likely to kick him in the nuts while he is down.

1274711[/snapback]

good break down Grits. The only error that I see is that you classify the contestants as red necks. I've been around red necks for 36 years, and I ain't ever seen one of us wear a "salmon, or pink, call it whatever the hell you want" ghey shirt or women's purple clothing. I believe that these two are a better fit for the "trailer trashers" division then your current "red neck" classification. Someday these guys may be able to move up in class, but I just don't see it in them yet.

Blitz, I like the baseball stories much better.

Props for giving it a shot.

Edited by NSab

You know you have reached the big time when even Texas A&M Aggies are calling you a redneck! :D Not bad for a first effort, but with such a wealth of subject matter to work with, its hard to mess this one up. :D

Edited by spain

The other possibility is that both will show up in their clan gear, drunk off their asses with a jug of their latest rocket fuel, err, moonshine in each hand. Neither will be willing to set down their jugs until empty. After having emptied both jugs they will be even more manure-faced then before (if that's possible) and they will both throw several weak punches before they fall down and roll on the ground in a short wrastling match. Short because the rock fuel will kick their asses much more than their opponent and they will pass out in each other's arms after only a few minutes.

good break down Grits.  The only error that I see is that you classify the contestants as red necks. I've been around red necks for 36 years, and I ain't ever seen one of us wear a "salmon, or pink, call it whatever the hell you want" ghey shirt or women's purple clothing.  I believe that these two are a better fit for the "trailer trashers" division then your current "red neck" classification.  Someday these guys may be able to move up in class, but I just don't see it in them yet.

1274765[/snapback]

You have a good point ... :D

You know you have reached the big time when even Texas A&M Aggies are calling you a redneck! :D  Not bad for a first effort, but with such a wealth of subject matter to work with, its hard to mess this one up. :D

1274864[/snapback]

I'm not a native born Texan ... army brat and all ... so if my neck has a red hue it is only because the Texas sun has burned the hell out of it.

I never claimed to be a writer and certainly I had a lot of trash to work with

Edited by Grits and Shins