[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MOST OVER RATED TEAM EVER

LooGie

the Bears have got to be the most over-rated team I've ever seen. Their QB has less playing time than his rookie backup, it's a young team, and people were picking them for the SB? please

I'm not trying to take away what they did...they over achieved with a DEF that was INCREDIBLE!!!!

But come on, Rex is not the second coming of God almighty..he's a rookie. CAR DEF is incredible, and he never had a chance.

He played great, and truly inspired his Offense, but never had a chance, regardless of who they played.

that is all.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

the Bears have got to be the most over-rated team I've ever seen. Their QB has less playing time than his rookie backup, it's a young team, and people were picking them for the SB? please

I'm not trying to take away what they did...they over achieved with a DEF that was INCREDIBLE!!!!

But come on, Rex is not the second coming of God almighty..he's a rookie.  CAR DEF is incredible, and he never had a chance.

He played great, and truly inspired his Offense, but never had a chance, regardless of who they played.

that is all.

1267987[/snapback]

Man, you have got to be one of the worst fishermen I have ever seen...take a quarter and go buy yourself some bait! :D

But come on, Rex is not the second coming of God almighty..he's a rookie.  CAR DEF is incredible, and he never had a chance.

that is all.

1267987[/snapback]

I'll take your bait.

F*ck off and rot.

that is all.

1267987[/snapback]

Loog, pound salt! The game was the best this weekend and the Bears lost. They still hd a better season than anyone expected!

Game came down to experience.

Carolina had more than Chicago. But Chicago is building something good there. You don't make it this far because you suck.

1268016[/snapback]

TY, CD! :D

Game came down to experience.

Carolina had more than Chicago. But Chicago is building something good there. You don't make it this far because you suck.

1268016[/snapback]

i'm not saying they suck. I truly believe they deserved to be in the playoffs..they won so many games with no offense, but Rex was not going to be Marino out there. Why people thought so, i'll never know.

I actually like the Bears and was rooting for them (until they met CAR in NOV) but when Grossman came in, it was like a feast on any DEF, but that's just not how it works...

Seattle and Carolina are fish bait in number 40.

1268108[/snapback]

you might be right. I'm not confident about being able to beat either AFC team. For either SEA or CAR. I've been saying for 2 weeks, i'd like to see CAR vs DEN in 40, but DEN probably has the upper hand in that one, especially with Jake on a role like no other.

PIT could beat either NFC team, but probably not DEN....just a thought...

This coming from a Panther "fan" who didn't even know when the frickin' game started.  Loogie, you were off to a good start on these boards.... but you're turning into a first-class clown real fast.

1268133[/snapback]

dont hate bud. I knew EXACTLY when the game started. I never figured YOU for a blind homer...

I guess when anyone else makes a valid point, it's a valid point, but when I do, i'm a newbie tool? what the fuq ever.

dont hate bud. I knew EXACTLY when the game started. I never figured YOU for a blind homer...

I guess when anyone else makes a valid point, it's a valid point, but when I do, i'm a newbie tool? what the fuq ever.

1268152[/snapback]

Really loog. . .how old are you? 17?

1268152[/snapback]

Right. What was your valid point again?

If you're a day over 20, I'd be shocked

1268132[/snapback]

I'm 25, married with 2 kids. 5 and 2 years of age.

I'm a CAR fan, and i made a valid point re: a team that I've stated numerous times is over rated. Now that its proven, I'm a young whippersnapper eh?

unbelievable.

I'm 25, married with 2 kids. 5 and 2 years of age.

I'm a CAR fan, and i made a valid point re: a team that I've stated numerous times is over rated. Now that its proven, I'm a young whippersnapper eh?

unbelievable.

1268157[/snapback]

If you bring this up before the game, it may just be valid.

Bringing it up after the game is just clasless gloating. If you feel the need to say it, have the balls to say it before the game. Don't be a poor winner.

Right.  What was your valid point again?

1268156[/snapback]

that Grossman/CHI was over rated. I didn't get into any mud slinging matches all week. I offered an honest analysis, an objective analysis, if i do say so myself, but I never slang mud.

CAR earns their way to the NFC championship game, and I feel i have a right to voice my opinion, just like EVERYONE ELSE on here, and everyone gets bent out of shape. it just cracks me up....

tell me what wasn't valid about my point Darin? i beg you. Debate with me. Don't act like a punk, just offer valid points, and I'll debate fairly...like i always do.

Re-read my posts, you'll see, I never sling mud, I debate with an objective point of view.

If you bring this up before the game, it may just be valid.

Bringing it up after the game is just clasless gloating.  If you feel the need to say it, have the balls to say it before the game.  Don't be a poor winner.

1268160[/snapback]

read my posts before. I've said it. I didn't go all out in a homer rage, because I just don't do it. But after an emotional win, over a team that was hyped up I have a right to voice it. I never said "hahahahaha you stupid BEARS homers are queer" or anything...

i'm not saying they suck. I truly believe they deserved to be in the playoffs..they won so many games with no offense, but Rex was not going to be Marino out there. Why people thought so, i'll never know.

I don't think ANYONE thought that Grossman was the second coming of...well, any stud QB. The main issue was "is he better than Orton?"; and while he didn't do much today, I'd certainly hazard his end numbers are no worse than Orton's would've been.

Lovie knew that his team's achilles' heel was the comatose pass offense. Great D, terrific run game, but you've gotta be two-dimensional on offense to get anywhere in the playoffs.

I personally leaned towards the Cats myself, since I hate the Bears and don't need to hear one more week's worth of lip than absolutely necessary from the darn FIBs on this board, but Chicago hardly crapped their pants and I don't think anyone had them penciled in for the SB. Soldier Field in January is a tough place for a Southern team to win, the mild day certainly helped the Panthers a bit as well.

that Grossman/CHI was over rated. I didn't get into any mud slinging matches all week. I offered an honest analysis, an objective analysis, if i do say so myself, but I never slang mud.

CAR earns their way to the NFC championship game, and I feel i have a right to voice my opinion, just like EVERYONE ELSE on here, and everyone gets bent out of shape. it just cracks me up....

tell me what wasn't valid about my point Darin? i beg you. Debate with me. Don't act like a punk, just offer valid points, and I'll debate fairly...like i always do.

Re-read my posts, you'll see, I never sling mud, I debate with an objective point of view.

1268170[/snapback]

Over-rated? First of all, newbie tool, this isn't college football. There are no "rankings". Hence, it's quite difficult to say a team is "over-rated". Who was "rating" them? Us Bear fans? Whatever. We were only backing our team, as you were backing "yours". You know, the one that you didn't know what time their kickoff was today.

Secondly, I seriously doubt ANYONE (even true-blue Bear homers) were talking ANYTHING about Grossman. I, for one, was surely not. He's an average QB at best (oh, and by the way, he's not a rookie... do some research before you type).

I'm still waiting for a valid point from you. Lemme know when you come up with one.