[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Fistfight #6

Jumpin Johnies

Who Would Win This Fight?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Who Would Win This Fight?

• DMD
    • Chavez

looks like we have underestimated the homefield advantage.

DMD 55%

1274133[/snapback]

I believe that is some huddle nutlickers trying to curry favor with the man. No way does Dorey win that fight. Matter of fact, both of these guys are coming to WCOFF next year and I will bet anyone here, you name the odds, that Rudy, ur, I mean, Chavez whops DMD. Just let me know...

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe that is some huddle nutlickers trying to curry favor with the man.  No way does Dorey win that fight.  Matter of fact, both of these guys are coming to WCOFF next year and I will bet anyone here, you name the odds, that Rudy, ur, I mean, Chavez whops DMD.  Just let me know...

1274142[/snapback]

Yeah no kidding:

In one corner we have a large Colombian purveyor of narcotics who lifts weights all day

and in the other corner we have

A fantasy website operator.

and the latter is in the lead? :D:D:D

Edited by Dr. Sacrebleu

Yeah no kidding:

In one corner we have a large Colombian purveyor of narcotics who lifts weights all day

and in the other corner we have

A fantasy website operator.

and the latter is in the lead? :D  :D  :D

1274155[/snapback]

:nod: ... you will notice my sentiments to that very effect in the very first reply.

Now if we were betting on which one could erase the virtual idenity of the other ... well it would be no contest, DMD in a walk.

Edited by Grits and Shins

(note to JJ - I can't believe you put me up against the big guy; obviously all the little nut-hangers around here are gonna cozy up and vote for him! Patently unfair.....)

As mentioned in another thread, I have mastered the Ric Flair "beg for mercy then poke the opponent in the eye" move.

It is devastating. Whoooo!

1274284[/snapback]

If it saves me or my family any pain, I voted for you Mr. Escobar. :D

(note to JJ - I can't believe you put me up against the big guy; obviously all the little nut-hangers around here are gonna cozy up and vote for him! Patently unfair.....)

1274287[/snapback]

If it makes you feel better I lost in a landslide to twiley.

RRs reflection in the sliding doors behind pic # 2 of chavez looks like the hitchcock profile........

1273650[/snapback]

:D :fredsandfordvoice; "Why I oughta ..... :D:D:D"

It takes time to sculp one's body. I admit it took me great diligence, patience, and a lot of dedication. I came, I saw; I conquered! :D

Edited by rocknrobn26

I'm not--I'm thinking that DMD gave msaint a few extra votes just so that WW doesn't get a big head.

1274479[/snapback]

Anyone seen msaint around? Man I hope we didn't hurt his feelings. Come to think of it, I haven't seen much of DMD or WW and this is their site. Man I must be on the cusp of banishment. :D