[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Fistfight #6

Jumpin Johnies

Who Would Win This Fight?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Who Would Win This Fight?

• DMD
    • Chavez

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im gonna check in with a vote and comments later I just wanted to give JJ big props for starting these threads. They have been very entertaining. JJ..True American hero :D

Im gonna check in with a vote and comments later I just wanted to give JJ big props for starting these threads. They have been very entertaining. JJ..True American hero  :D

1273286[/snapback]

Thank you so far the only thing I've recieved is an internet a$$ whoopin from twiley of all people. :D

Thank you so far the only thing I've recieved is an internet a$$ whoopin from twiley of all people. :D

1273289[/snapback]

:D I feel your pain.

wow, you'd think the name David M. Doery would have much more hits, all the interviews, the book he co-wrote and this site.  Did Chavez kill somebody or molest some little girl?  How is his name have almost the same # of hits.

1273253[/snapback]

:D u are kinding right?? :D:D

At least you broke double digits.  I'm gonna have to dig up the passwords of all of my aliases and try to make that loss more respectable. :D

1273314[/snapback]

This should be #7 :D

Leaning towards Chavez at the moment.  I have no idea who will win but he did PM me some nice pics once.  Bannable indeed. :D

1273325[/snapback]

Yeah someone forwarded those same picks to me as well. :D I ersased them of course after the the pron crack down. :D

Yeah. Funny how pictures on the internet work.

I always had in my mind's eye that picture of DMD with the crazed loook and gun pointet at cam.

But of course yesterday got to see, courtesy of BJ his 'official' huddle picture, and alls I see is a fat, greying, fat, pussli.

Can i still say pussli? :D

:D

Chavez in round 3.

And only because Chavez probably doesn't have a knock out blow.

DMD lands 3 punches. One to the groin, unintentionally because his arms are so tired from fending off the blows and he is soooo out of shape

Leaning towards Chavez at the moment.  I have no idea who will win but he did PM me some nice pics once.  Bannable indeed. :D

1273325[/snapback]

Reconsidered and voted for DMD. I've played poker with the guy. I've seen his 'virtual' temper come to a head on occasion.

Plus he paid me $900 to vote for him :D