[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If Alexander goes to the vikings...

cliaz

Jamal Lewis replaces the Bus?

1273989[/snapback]

No because Lewis wants to be paid and played like a # 1 RB. In Pitt he would share a lot with Parker, even though I don't think Parker is anything special, and I like what Lewis showed late in the year. If I was Balt I'd keep Lewis at a reasonable # if I could. I think he still has big ability. On top of that I do NOT trust Taylor, who is also a FA, to carry the load.

Edited by giantsfan

No because Lewis wants to be paid and played like a # 1 RB. In Pitt he would share a lot with Parker, even though I don't think Parker is anything special, and I like what Lewis showed late in the year. If I was Balt I'd keep Lewis at a reasonable # if I could. I think he still has big ability. On top of that I do NOT trust Taylor, who is also a FA, to carry the load.

1273997[/snapback]

Do you think Bal will pay him like a #1 after his performance and issues (not playing hard coments) this year?

also  Reggie Wayne

1273999[/snapback]

That's the guy we should all wonder about. IMO Edge and SA are going no where and most likely Lewis stays with Balt. I think Wayne is BY FAR the biggest lock to be somewhere else next year, at least if Indy is smart he will be, how many good receivers do they need?

Do you think Bal will pay him like a #1 after his performance and issues (not playing hard coments)  this year?

1274003[/snapback]

And there's the question. I would say no, but I also assume Lewis realizes he has to take less than what he really wants based on the past 2 seasons. If he does that I say he's back in Balt if not he's gone. But who would pay Lewis a lot after the past 2 years anyway? He'll get paid like a # 1 IMO just not like an upper tier # 1.

I read somewhere in the past week that Jamal might be a target for the Panthers.  I would rather see them re-sign DeShaun and spend some money on a wideout.

1274058[/snapback]

Not crazy at all, but Foster is ALWAYS hurt. I just could never trust that guy to be my # 1 RB. He is hurt every year (not saying they should get Jamal just saying I wouldn't trust Foster).

Do you think Bal will pay him like a #1 after his performance and issues (not playing hard coments)  this year?

1274003[/snapback]

Word here in Baltimore is that the Ravens will franchise Jamal. Taylor will move on to greener pastures.

That's the guy we should all wonder about. IMO Edge and SA are going no where and most likely Lewis stays with Balt. I think Wayne is BY FAR the biggest lock to be somewhere else next year, at least if Indy is smart he will be, how many good receivers do they need?

1274004[/snapback]

Reggie could command some serious $$ this year.

I just hope he's not the next Peerless Price. :D