[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What is the best deal you ever got?

Guest Sores

I love a great deal!

I got my 60 in Sony Grand Wega TV $2000 under retail.

I got a brand new $125 Michael Brandon shirt on Ebay for .99.

I got a brand new Oakley $1,600 watch for $200 on Ebay.

I got free lap dances all night at Olympic Gardens...just cuz she thought I was cute. She wouldn't even take a tip!!! :D

I got free lap dances all night at Olympic Gardens...just cuz she thought I was cute.  She wouldn't even take a tip!!!   :D

1279149[/snapback]

Now THAT'S impressive.

I got my wife-- best deal I've ever and will ever get.

Edited by TDFFFreak

I got 3 Canali suits right from Italy for 700 each. My friend knew the salesman for them. He brought us books of fabric. We picked whatever fabric we wanted the suit made out of and he made them back in Italy and shipped them to us.

Edited by whomper

got $4,500 off my car and got to drive it on the autobahns.....

i get my skis for less than half the price....

i get massages for $40 and the hotel i work for.....

i typically walk out of the restaurant i work for for about $40..... 4/5 coarse meals with wine for 2 of us.

I got 3 Canali suits right from Italy for 700 each.  My friend knew the salesman for them. He brought us books of fabric. We picked whatever fabric we wanted the suit made out of and he made them back in Italy and shipped them to us.

1279153[/snapback]

Not sure how good a deal that is? What do they retail for? I got an awesome Italian suit on Ebay for $169. It is amazing the compliments I get when I wear it....Italian suits are definitely the best.

Not sure how good a deal that is?  What do they retail for?  I got an awesome Italian suit on Ebay for $169.  It is amazing the compliments I get when I wear it....Italian suits are definitely the best.

1279162[/snapback]

This was about 7 years ago. They probably retailed for about 1300 each..

I got a 2 for 1 on newborn children.  :D  Seriously, do you know what healthy caucasian infants go for these days?

1279167[/snapback]

Sometimes the early light skin can fool you......they could darken up as the melanin production kicks in! :D

I got free lap dances all night at Olympic Gardens...just cuz she thought I was cute.  She wouldn't even take a tip!!!  :D

1279149[/snapback]

when my wife and i were in vegas a few years ago, i suggested going to olympic gardens together, and she accepted! i thought, man, this'll be so hot. it wasn't. she immediately started picking apart the strippers -- which ones had cellulite, which ones had bad fakies, etc. she did say, "i'm sorry, i totally ruined this for you," and we laughed about it. good times, good times.

Now THAT'S impressive.

I got my wife-- best deal I've ever and will ever get.

1279150[/snapback]

Same for me, my wife!! Plus, got 4 kids in the bargain! What a deal!!!! :D

Edited by The Holy Roller

Got my house for $36,000 (1998). Obviously, it was a fixer-upper, but I also had the advantages of buying at the correct time (winter, after the house had been on the market for months) and getting the selling agent on my side (as the dual agent, he didn't have to split commissions with anyone else).

The only thing that made me a little disappointed was that the seller took my first offer!

Couple of good ones over the years.

My wife. (Without a doubt the best 'bargin' ever.)

My two kids... who cost $25.00 each in hospital bills at birth.

The Huddle.

Getting a 56,000 house (now @ 90,000) for 17,000 (plus around 8,000 fix up costs)

Double Double Bonus Video Poker lesson for free!

Couple of good ones over the years.

My wife. (Without a doubt the best 'bargin' ever.)

My two kids... who cost $25.00 each in hospital bills at birth.

The Huddle.

Getting a 56,000 house (now @ 90,000) for 17,000 (plus around 8,000 fix up costs)

Double Double Bonus Video Poker lesson for free!

1279968[/snapback]

And dont forget the free cooler. I'm still sorry about the stench but i did say to tie it down no?