[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddler Fistfight #17

Jumpin Johnies

Who would win this fight?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win this fight?

• Czarina
    • Steelbunz

This is our first catfight. I had to sick my girl Squeegie on the abnoxious newb so that left these two as the only active female huddler veterans. These two are both well liked and are very witty and quick on their feet. They were both born in the same year so age is not an issue. There are no photos available of either contestant so we must use our imaginations. :D If I remember correctly Czar is a Patriots fan and Bunz is a Steelers fan. Czarina is a hospice worker that lives in New Hampshire and has two boys. She is also "Lisa" in msaint's book so she is a partial celebrity. Bunz lives in Ohio and is into home repair and indoor/outdoor home decorating. She is married with no kids and two puppies. Word has it that she's also a very attractive woman. :D I'm not trying to slight Czar here but I have yet to meet a huddler that has met her in person. Regardless of their physical attractiveness they both have proven themselves on these boards and this should be an interesting duel. Czar is an interesting pick. She works a gut wrenching job that while rewarding it can also break your heart. I think she can flick a switch and get aggressive at a moments notice. Bunz on the other hand has already sent me a pm telling me that she doesn't believe in fighting. She's surrendering before the fight has even started and she's not French. :D Although a name like Steelbunz does leave me to think that she's heavily involved in physical fitness. :D This could tip the scales in her favor. What do you guys think? Special thanks as always to Big John, Spain and Grits.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure all of you will naturally think that Bunz is the clear favorite, due to her strength and knowledge of power tools. I have to admit, the idea of getting into the ring with her is a little scary.

However, I have developed a lot of strength for going into situations that would make most of you run away crying little little boys, so I'd take a deep breath and jump right in. Bunz is probably taller than I am, so my best strategy is probably going to be footwork. I'll have to dance a bit and prolong the fight. Once I have her tired out, I'll move in and try to wrap her up. We'll probably fall down. A lot.

Now see? If you voted for Bunz it would have been a quick knock out. Your choice.

Having had to break up just a few of these cat fights at school, I have observed that they are more vicious, violent, and short-lived than battles between the boys. All body parts are fair game and the hair is definitely a liability. The one advantage that ALWAYS determines the winner is: WEIGHT. Them big ole mamas carry a lot of punch and most females aren't used to having to battle physically for any length of time.

My vote goes to whichever one of these highly regarded ladies carries the most...hmmm...errr..."leverage". :D

Note- All analysis is void if either contestant is menopausal, pregnant, close to being at that-time-of-the-month, or has teenage children in the house. The psycho-factor is too overwhelming then.

:D

Edited by The Holy Roller

Note- All analysis is void if either contestant is [ :D ]menopausal, pregnant, close to being at that time of the month, or has teenage children [almost!] in the house. The psych factor is too overwhelming then.

Advantage, me! :D Er, I think. :D

Edited by Czarina

I'm sure all of you will naturally think that Bunz is the clear favorite, due to her strength and knowledge of power tools. I have to admit, the idea of getting into the ring with her is a little scary.

However, I have developed a lot of strength for going into situations that would make most of you run away crying little little boys, so I'd take a deep breath and jump right in. Bunz is probably taller than I am, so my best strategy is probably going to be footwork. I'll have to dance a bit and prolong the fight. Once I have her tired out, I'll move in and try to wrap her up. We'll probably fall down. A lot.

Now see? If you voted for Bunz it would have been a quick knock out. Your choice.

1298891[/snapback]

I might have to go with the spinner. She's looking for a long fight and looking to fall down a lot. Advantage: Us Men.

Don't know about the rest of you, but I'm not interested in seeing these ladies slapping, scratching and pulling hair.

Instead, why don't you two strip down to bras and panties and have a tickle fight? Nobody gets hurt, we can still determine a winner and neither of you will be distracted by my asking: What are you wearing?

Don't know about the rest of you, but I'm not interested in seeing these ladies slapping, scratching and pulling hair.

Instead, why don't you two strip down to bras and panties and have a tickle fight? Nobody gets hurt, we can still determine a winner and neither of you will be distracted by my asking: What are you wearing?

1298949[/snapback]

1298949[/snapback]

Don't see either one of them doing the above. Neither one of them seem to be the type.

They'll probably just talk it out and then go have a beer and discuss IDP's. :D

This one is tough.

Bunz is a Steelers fan. Czar likes the Pats and Brady :D, but she does :heart: Hines Ward, who is as tough as they get (when he's not crying). Bunz's work probably makes her more physically tough, but Czar's gotta have serious mental toughness with her job and having those teenagers.

Much as it pains me to vote for a fan of Mr. Man-Purse, I gotta go with Czar here, mainly because Bunz said she won't fight.

Well......I didn't say that I didn't believe in fighting. I said......I'm a lover....not a fighter. :D But back me in a corner......and you'll come away with a bloody stump. :D

Actually.....I was waiting for this to be the ONLY pillowfight on the dance card. :D

Jammies and extra firms......anyone? :D

Czar......I hate to mention this, but I might have a slight advantage here. I have been in the ring before. OK....it was nearly 25 years ago....in Florida.....Spring Break my first year in college.....and it involved mud. But still.....it IS some experience. :D

Czar sounds determined to pull the Rope-A-Dope through this match. Her profession makes her a wily opponent for sure! And her experience wrangling her boys could tip the scales a bit.....then again.....wrangling my doggies and 25 nieces and nephews can more than make up for my lack of child-rearing experience.

LOL.....did she say she was going to wrap me up and fall down a lot? :D

I see the match going something like this.....

Bell rings....we bounce out of our corners....dancing.....circling.....and chatting.

"You look good in that red spandex.....goes well with your coloring."

"Thanks......did you get your half of the jello made?"

"Yep....lime.....is that ok?"

"Great....I made orange and I brought that inflatable raft..Blitz is blowing it up now."

"K...I'm going to punch you in the arm now....make it look legit."

Ding.....ding......end of round one.

While we are in our respective corners...Blitz dutifully drags the raft into the ring. Not surprisingly....he isn't out of hot air from blowing it up. :D Our corner crews go to work dumping all the lime and orange jello into the inflatable to the cheers of the crowd. :D

Bell rings.....round 2:

Bunz and Czar make a show out of coming out of their corners...and stripping off the boxing gloves. By now it's clear these two have been on the phone plotting out this little get-together. Gloves off....they go to high five and Bunz grabs Czar's hands and pulls her into the pile of jello. They both trip over the edge of the raft and land face down....laughing like hyenas. :huh:

The jello fight ensues looking like a pretty well choreographed WWF match. Arms and legs flailing as neither can get a leg up in the slippery mush. Catching Czar offguard in a particularly slippery moment....Bunz pins Czar on her stomach, face down in the jello. While celebrating her victory....Bunz loses her balance perched on Czar's backside and falls backwards into the jello once again.....giggling.

Both contestants decide it isn't fair for the spectators to be dry....so jello starts flying into the audience and in a conspiratory move....Bunz and Czar grab Blitz by both arms and ceremoniously dump him into the raft of remaining jello. ;)

The crowd goes nuts....

Of course...we all adjourn out back where Rajn has been busy dumping mudbug boils onto picnic tables for a downhome feast. More food fighting is inevitable. :D

Well......I didn't say that I didn't believe in fighting.  I said......I'm a lover....not a fighter. :D  But back me in a corner......and you'll come away with a bloody stump. :D

Actually.....I was waiting for this to be the ONLY pillowfight on the dance card. :D 

Jammies and extra firms......anyone? :D

Czar......I hate to mention this, but I might have a slight advantage here.  I have been in the ring before.  OK....it was nearly 25 years ago....in Florida.....Spring Break my first year in college.....and it involved mud.  But still.....it IS some experience. :D

Czar sounds determined to pull the Rope-A-Dope through this match.  Her profession makes her a wily opponent for sure!  And her experience wrangling her boys could tip the scales a bit.....then again.....wrangling my doggies and 25 nieces and nephews can more than make up for my lack of child-rearing experience.

LOL.....did she say she was going to wrap me up and fall down a lot?  :D

I see the match going something like this.....

Bell rings....we bounce out of our corners....dancing.....circling.....and chatting. 

"You look good in that red spandex.....goes well with your coloring." 

"Thanks......did you get your half of the jello made?" 

"Yep....lime.....is that ok?"

"Great....I made orange and I brought that inflatable raft..Blitz is blowing it up now."

"K...I'm going to punch you in the arm now....make it look legit."

Ding.....ding......end of round one.

While we are in our respective corners...Blitz dutifully drags the raft into the ring. Not surprisingly....he isn't out of hot air from blowing it up.  :D  Our corner crews go to work dumping all the lime and orange jello into the inflatable to the cheers of the crowd. :D

Bell rings.....round 2:

Bunz and Czar make a show out of coming out of their corners...and stripping off the boxing gloves.  By now it's clear these two have been on the phone plotting out this little get-together.  Gloves off....they go to high five and Bunz grabs Czar's hands and pulls her into the pile of jello.  They both trip over the edge of the raft and land face down....laughing like hyenas. :D

The jello fight ensues looking like a pretty well choreographed WWF match.  Arms and legs flailing as neither can get a leg up in the slippery mush.  Catching Czar offguard in a particularly slippery moment....Bunz pins Czar on her stomach, face down in the jello.  While celebrating her victory....Bunz loses her balance perched on Czar's backside and falls backwards into the jello once again.....giggling.

Both contestants decide it isn't fair for the spectators to be dry....so jello starts flying into the audience and in a conspiratory move....Bunz and Czar grab Blitz by both arms and ceremoniously dump him into the raft of remaining jello. :lol:

The crowd goes nuts....

Of course...we all adjourn out back where Rajn has been busy dumping mudbug boils onto picnic tables for a downhome feast.  More food fighting is inevitable.  :huh:

1299058[/snapback]

:D;):D

It sickens me to see you guys treating two of our most beloved and respected Huddlers as objects, just because they're female. You are clearly all no better than a bunch of juvenille teenagers with nothing better to do.

I'd prefer to see Czar and Bunz show up and just give each other a hug.

That's it, ladies, a big hug. Shhh! Don't worry nobody's watching, go ahead and rub her back! Yeah, that's good. A little kiss, Mmmm, that'd be nice, look how soft her lips are, you saucy little vixens...

:D sorry, got a little carried away.

It sickens me to see you guys treating two of our most beloved and respected Huddlers as objects, just because they're female. You are clearly all no better than a bunch of juvenille teenagers with nothing better to do.

I'd prefer to see Czar and Bunz show up and just give each other a hug.

That's it, ladies, a big hug. Shhh! Don't worry nobody's watching, go ahead and rub her back! Yeah, that's good. A little kiss, Mmmm, that'd be nice, look how soft her lips are, you saucy little vixens...

:D sorry, got a little carried away.

1299067[/snapback]

Leave it to McNasty to make a rare appearance for THIS fight. :D