[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Obese are starting to really piss me off

Nappy Dugout

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

er I hate to break it to you, but having a diet coke with an extremely fatty, greasy meal is pretty retarded.

1301917[/snapback]

I hate to break it to you, THEbigretard, but if you cannot understand the concept that some people prefer Diet Coke over regular Coke, then you are pretty retarded.

"The medical profession thinks fructose is better for diabetics than sugar," says Dr. Field, "but every cell in the body can metabolize glucose. However, all fructose must be metabolized in the liver. The livers of the rats on the high fructose diet looked like the livers of alcoholics, plugged with fat and cirrhotic."

1302143[/snapback]

This is what started happening to the guy in Super Size Me in just a couple weeks of the all McDonalds diet. They doctor was saying how his liver enzymes and what not were similar to those of a long time alcoholic, and he had started off with normal reading just the few weeks earlier.

o love bacon and cheese... think thats why im fat???

1302870[/snapback]

Eating fat does not make one fat.

Eating more calories, regardless of course, than your body burns will make you fat.

Eating pure crap but below the level your body burns will see you get really fat but lose weight.

I hate to break it to you, THEbigretard, but if you cannot understand the concept that some people prefer Diet Coke over regular Coke, then you are pretty retarded.

1302800[/snapback]

i totally get it when people do it for health reasons, like skippy mentioned. hell, i even get it if someone eats a huge greasy double cheeseburger with fries and everything and washes it down with diet coke on the premise that a 1300 calorie meal is better than a 1500 calorie meal. but saying you PREFER fake artificial sugar to real sugar seems a little odd to me. then again i suppose lots of people prefer fake artificial things to the real things they're trying to emulate. :D

Edited by Azazello1313

....  but saying you PREFER fake artificial sugar to real sugar seems a little odd to me.  then again i suppose lots of people prefer fake artificial things to the real things they're trying to emulate.  :D

1303064[/snapback]

My wife and daughter are the same way. :D They say real sugar tastes too sweet.

So one time at band camp....................

Anyway, last night I kong sized my whopper with cheese and had a side salad and a unsweetened ice tea w/lemon(one of my only remaining addictions). Is that odd or is it I dislike soda so much and 80% of the time get a salad instead of fries? To each his own IMO. Sometimes I go with the Arnold Palmer and really go bad :D

i totally get it when people do it for health reasons, like skippy mentioned.  hell, i even get it if someone eats a huge greasy double cheeseburger with fries and everything and washes it down with diet coke on the premise that a 1300 calorie meal is better than a 1500 calorie meal.  but saying you PREFER fake artificial sugar to real sugar seems a little odd to me.  then again i suppose lots of people prefer fake artificial things to the real things they're trying to emulate.  :D

1303064[/snapback]

If I am going to bake or put a sweetener in something, I use sugar.

I like the taste of Diet Coke better than Coke.

I like sugar-free gum better than regular because it doesn't leave that "my teeth are decaying" taste in your mouth after the fact.

Is that so hard to understand?

I like the taste of Diet Coke better than Coke.

1303903[/snapback]

Well that can't possibly be true... so what's really going on here? :D

Maybe drinking Diet Coke is one of those lesbian codes, so that they can find each other... ya know, like driving a Subaru, or munching box. :D

A few things I have noticed recently that really bother me.

Fat people tend to order a super sized triple whopper Meal with extra bacon and a side of ranch.  Then they go ahead and get a DIET coke with their meal.  Why the f**k do you stop there?  Like the regular coke was going to really push them over the edge. Is it me or do fat people seem to love Diet Coke or Diet Pepsi?  Somewhat ironic.

A few others:  Fat people who get handicap parking permits because they are............well just fat!

Fat people who use the elevator to go up one floor when the stairs are right there.  That really bothers me for some reason.

Maybe I am being a little harsh but this country had some Fat F**K issues.  Or am I alone here?

1300170[/snapback]

You're welcome.