[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Obese are starting to really piss me off

Nappy Dugout

A few things I have noticed recently that really bother me.

Fat people tend to order a super sized triple whopper Meal with extra bacon and a side of ranch. Then they go ahead and get a DIET coke with their meal. Why the f**k do you stop there? Like the regular coke was going to really push them over the edge. Is it me or do fat people seem to love Diet Coke or Diet Pepsi? Somewhat ironic.

A few others: Fat people who get handicap parking permits because they are............well just fat!

Fat people who use the elevator to go up one floor when the stairs are right there. That really bothers me for some reason.

Maybe I am being a little harsh but this country had some Fat F**K issues. Or am I alone here?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This joke wasn't funny in 1999, and it's still not funny.  Maybe they like the taste of diet Coke.  You're alone in your retardation, fella.

1300174[/snapback]

You said it much more nicely than I was inclined to....thanks darin.

This joke wasn't funny in 1999, and it's still not funny.  Maybe they like the taste of diet Coke.  You're alone in your retardation, fella.

1300174[/snapback]

You said it much more nicely than I was inclined to....thanks darin.

1300185[/snapback]

Guys don't get defensive.

A few things I have noticed recently that really bother me.

Fat people tend to order a super sized triple whopper Meal with extra bacon and a side of ranch.  Then they go ahead and get a DIET coke with their meal.  Why the f**k do you stop there?  Like the regular coke was going to really push them over the edge. Is it me or do fat people seem to love Diet Coke or Diet Pepsi?  Somewhat ironic.

A few others:  Fat people who get handicap parking permits because they are............well just fat!

Fat people who use the elevator to go up one floor when the stairs are right there.  That really bothers me for some reason.

Maybe I am being a little harsh but this country had some Fat F**K issues.  Or am I alone here?

1300170[/snapback]

In this one instance you are right but you are still a dumb f*ck.

Diet Coke is flippin' nasty. However, I will have it with my Jack Daniels. In fact, t-minus 2 hours, 28 minutes until my first sip... ahhh...

Oh, and Perchy, I'm not getting defensive. I am a converted fatass now. :D I just find this Nappy character to be a bit on the toolish side. Check out some of his Main Forum posts. :D

1300174[/snapback]

After seeing you picture posted on this site I can understand your aggresive response. You may want to lay off those whoppers yourself there Big Boy.

After seeing you picture posted on this site I can understand your aggresive response.  You may want to lay off those whoppers yourself there Big Boy.

1300216[/snapback]

:D Wait for the before and after pictures, tough guy. Gotta love prix like this fool that find it necessary to talk chit on the internet. Poor fella. There there. Your repressed manlove will find its way out someday.

You know who really pisses me off? The skinny. I mean, come on. Have a frickin' milkshake. What, one crouton on your one piece of lettuce is enough? Thimble-full of water? Come on.

Actually, now that I think about it, you know who REALLY get to me? Redheads. Do they have red arm hair? That's gross! And don't even get me started on fire crotches. That's unquestionably the worst thing ever!

While we're on the subject, I get so pissed off when people have vanity license plates. I mean, who do they think they are? Individuals?

And those darn people with 4 letters in their name. Ooooh, look at me, my name is 4 letters long. I'm cool.

:D

Nappy, you are a tool. Go outside and play.

You know who really pisses me off?  The skinny.  I mean, come on.  Have a frickin' milkshake.  What, one crouton on your one piece of lettuce is enough?  Thimble-full of water? Come on. 

Actually, now that I think about it, you know who REALLY get to me?  Redheads.  Do they have red arm hair?  That's gross!  And don't even get me started on fire crotches.  That's unquestionably the worst thing ever!

While we're on the subject, I get so pissed off when people have vanity license plates.  I mean, who do they think they are?  Individuals? 

And those darn people with 4 letters in their name.  Ooooh, look at me, my name is 4 letters long.  I'm cool.

:D

Nappy, you are a tool.  Go outside and play.

1300257[/snapback]

Thats what I'm talkin' about....a little originality. Even if it isn't original, it sounds original. Nicely done.

After seeing you picture posted on this site I can understand your aggresive response.  You may want to lay off those whoppers yourself there Big Boy.

1300216[/snapback]

Whoa there sparky. You got shot down on your post, OK! If you want to stay here and have a little respect, back down! Don't start attacking us. If your intention was to start an arguement, you have a great start, and won't last long. If your intention was to air a complaint, but you got shot down, tuck your tail between your legs, acknowledge your mistake, and walk away w/ some dignity. Hell, most of us have been there. You already have one step on the banana peel, don't put the other in the grave! :D

Edited by rocknrobn26

Nappy Dugout is now shunned from the huddle for life.

1300293[/snapback]

Bah. This is the Tailgate: land of thick hides and dim wits. But I suppose if all it takes to chase Nappy Dugout off is the hurt feelings of some of our plus-sized Huddlers, then good ridance. That's just social Darwinism in action.

Edited by yo mama

I can tell you the main reason that I order a diet coke with my tripple sized whatever.

SUGAR

I'm not putting this out there to cause a big debate because most of the plus sized people can cut the sugar that is helping cause them problems by losing weight and cutting all sorts of the triple sized whatever’s. However this heavy weight is very much aware of the glycemic index and I would hazard a guess that a lot of those people are also.