[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

YOUR favorite SB Commercial?

BigMikeinNY

Not the funniest, but one I will surely never forget.

MJ and Larry Legend go head-to-head in a game of "Horse." The winner gets a Big Mac. Each shot is more spectacular and improbable than the one before. "Off the floor, off the scoreboard, off the backboard, no rim," Bird says, and then does. "Over the second rafter, off the floor, nothing but net," Jordan counters -- it's good. The ad ends with the two of them sitting on top of the Hancock Building and Jordan sinking one "off the expressway, over the river, off the billboard, through the window, off the wall, nothin' but net."

WHAT'S YOURS??

BigMike

I think this was from 2 years back....

I liked the one where this guy is giving his girl friend a ride in a horse drawn carriage. He hands her a candle and bend over to get something else from his bag just as the horse lets a big one go and next picture is his blown up looking girlfriend and the guy says, Do you smell BBQ?

well, when you reach a certain age, one becomes incapable of finding better ways to do things ...  :D

1304300[/snapback]

Soooooooooooo true! I'm an oldOprah teacher! You nor anyone else can learn me nothin'!!! :D

One of my favorites from a few years back was the Barbie and Ken commercial where GI Joe comes up and Barbie jumps in her convertible to run off with GI Joe leaving the toad Ken looking like an idiot. Can't even remember what the product was though. Bud Lite maybe?

1312872[/snapback]

:DNissan 300ZX