[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

No Cliaz, she doesn't fart

Guest Sores

Question: A female co-worker sends you an innocuous, congratulatory email. Rather than put her name at the end, she "signs" it XOXOX

You find her attractive, but both are in relationships already....what do you take the "signature" to mean?

Is it flirtatous? Inappropriate? Sexual Harrassment??

but both are in relationships already....

1315995[/snapback]

marriages?

also, have you seen other e-mails from her? is this a standard sig of hers?

definitely is flirtatous. whether it is inappropriate or harrassment is really up to you, depending on how you take it.

ambiguous at best, depending on the company and person. when I worked for the mothership(AT&T) this little filly used to tell guys they smelled good and how she absolutely goes apesh!t over certain colognes. Co-worker she wasn't friendly with innocently told her she smelled nice while a few of us were on the elevator. Long story short, dude gets called to the carpet a week later for remarks he made toward a female co-worker. Best to ignore it completely unless she actually comes on to you, then pork her on your desk and all will be good :D

Edited by Hugh B Tool

+1

1316149[/snapback]

Just for clarification purposes: I am NOT one of the parties. I was asked my opinion by the woman. She asked me if it was "OK" or if I thought it was inappropriate.

I immediately responded that I thought it was inappropriate. Thinking about it now, just the fact that she had to ask me means she KNEW it was inappropriate. The other woman I asked told me she didn't know if inappropriate was the right word, but definitely flirtatous.

Just for clarification purposes:  I am NOT one of the parties.  I was asked my opinion by the woman.  She asked me if it was "OK" or if I thought it was inappropriate. 

I immediately responded that I thought it was inappropriate.  Thinking about it now, just the fact that she had to ask me means she KNEW it was inappropriate.  The other woman I asked told me she didn't know if inappropriate was the right word, but definitely flirtatous.

1316161[/snapback]

wait. is this some sort of lesbian thing? :D

sweet! :D

I am an expert on these matters.

The XOXOXO, in and of itself, doesn't mean sh*t. It might be flirtatious. It might be completely innocent. It is not necessarily inappropriate. That's just the way some broads are.

You need to know the woman, and some particulars of her relationship with the dude, before you can draw any real conclusions.

Question:  A female co-worker sends you an innocuous, congratulatory email.  Rather than put her name at the end, she "signs" it XOXOX

You find her attractive, but both are in relationships already....what do you take the "signature" to mean?

Is it flirtatous? Inappropriate?  Sexual Harrassment??

1315995[/snapback]

Yup...both married.

1316018[/snapback]

I wouldnt touch that with a 10 foot pole

Funny thing is I am our department’s ethics trainer. I have to cover sexual harassment, proper business ethics and all that crap with new hires. Yeah, isn’t that funny.

Tell your friend that a interoffice email sound never have any other closing signature line than:

Regards, Sincerely or Simply just your name. Using that XXOOXXOOXOXO crap can get a lot of people in trouble. Because now your system administrators backup protocol that use for email has a record of it.

PS: Does she have big t1tties?