[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Response

Brentastic

bring it on skinny! 

i'll take if one step further.... you pay for my ticket and i'll find that ratshack and kiss your coonass!

1397825[/snapback]

Wow, you're typing really is for sh*t, gnocchi boy. At least I hope you intended kick. :D

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as I can hear some Pink Floyd.... :D

1397831[/snapback]

Snap, dude guess what I'm listening to right now?

Pink Floyd - live show from November 16th 1974

1. SPeak to Me

2. Breathe

3. On the Run

4. Time

5. The Great Gig In The Sky

6. Money

7. Us and Them

8. ANy Colour you like

9. Brain Damage

10. Eclipse

Wow, you're typing really is for sh*t, gnocchi boy. At least I hope you intended kick. :D

1397829[/snapback]

i don't lie.

just like gnocchi... i'm gonna roll you in dough and let squeegie look for the wet spot.

i don't lie.   

just like gnocchi... i'm gonna roll you in dough and let squeegie look for the wet spot.

1397837[/snapback]

W T F, Mikey? You're starting to freak me out a bit. I'll be glad when those six weeks are up and you can get back in the saddle. :D

and let us film it, there is a lot of money in ghey pron now a days.

1397839[/snapback]

cliaz just wants to see us nekked

plus, i get a thrill out of public conversation. you know, risk of get caught and all.

Last thing then I'm done with you.

If I ever see you at a huddle function, I will pop you right on the grill.  Numerous times if I have to.  It will hurt and I will get pleasure from it.

1397675[/snapback]

:D OK people. Weve got posting in the wrong forum. This clearly belongs in food and beverage. Thats a 10 yd penalty and loss of down.

This was the room for Az and Brent, until a lot more chimed in.

1397847[/snapback]

Yes, with all these guys crowding in here now, its less like a room and more like a closet... :D

cliaz just wants to see us nekked

plus, i get a thrill out of public conversation. you know, risk of get caught and all.

1397844[/snapback]

:D

Get in line, cliaz. Get in line.  :D

1397848[/snapback]

ah screw it, come here and hit this: :D

My last comment was wrong. I am sorry Azz for the threat, I would never do that.

Everything else I stand by, but the "pop you in the grill" comment was childish and I went overboard and for that I am sorry and embarassed. I haven't read any comments since then and I won't. You won't hear anymore bickering between me and Az again. Hope you all enjoy the weekend.

My last comment was wrong.  I am sorry Azz for the threat, I would never do that.

Everything else I stand by, but the "pop you in the grill" comment was childish and I went overboard and for that I am sorry and embarassed.  I haven't read any comments since then and I won't.  You won't hear anymore bickering between me and Az again.  Hope you all enjoy the weekend.

1397887[/snapback]

:getsupfoldsupchairthrowsawayemptypopcornbagandgoeshome:

My last comment was wrong.  I am sorry Azz for the threat, I would never do that.

Everything else I stand by, but the "pop you in the grill" comment was childish and I went overboard and for that I am sorry and embarassed.  I haven't read any comments since then and I won't.  You won't hear anymore bickering between me and Az again.  Hope you all enjoy the weekend.

1397887[/snapback]

(1) Brent you are more of a hypersensitive pansy than my obsession. Seriously, dude, this is an Internet message board and you're totally pissed off at some guy you've never met and likely never will, and it all goes back to his saying you sound like Dave Matthews. Get a grip, man.

(2) The Greatful Dead = meh.

(1)  Brent you are more of a hypersensitive pansy than my obsession.  Seriously, dude, this is an Internet message board and you're totally pissed off at some guy you've never met and likely never will, and it all goes back to his saying you sound like Dave Matthews.  Get a grip, man. 

(2)  The Greatful Dead = meh.

1397977[/snapback]

methinks you need a poppin' in the grill ...

methinks you need a poppin' in the grill ...

1397985[/snapback]

Is that like a shrimp on the barbie??? :D