[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Response

Brentastic

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DMD asked me to weigh in because he believes that I am in the wisest huddler. Of course, he is right.

First--individuals almost always taunt someone if the victim puts on a show. It doesn't matter if the taunter is a assssshole, diccck, or priiiick (more about that soon), the taunter will continue if s/he gets a reaction. I have mentioned that my children (ages 6 and 9) play a game. we take turns calling each other names and the person who reacts with any anger/irritability is the loser. I have a feeling my 6-year-old could manage himself better than some on this message board.

Second--There are three types of people: assssshole, diccck, or priiiick -- typically, you don't choose who you are but it is apparent to everyone else.

an assssshole is someone who does stupid things but has no clue that what they do is stupid.

a diccck is someone who does the same stupid things that an asssshole does, only he is doing them (purposely) to see what kind of reaction he can get or in an attempt at humor

a priiiick is someone who does things just to be mean and hurtful. no likes a priiiick.

Third--It is really silly to get into a name calling spat on a message board. no one looks cute or funny when it goes this far.

Fourth--The Gators are in the Final Four. Go Gators!!!

This Squeegiebo person is supposedly an attorney?  "stupider" is not a word.  And don't tell me you meant to say that as an affront to Brentastic, who has time and time again pointed out that Azzezlo (or whatever his name is) is misdirecting the argument and has been for all intents and purposes,  proven wrong by Brentastic.

1397582[/snapback]

She is an attorney and Skippy can prove it. She defended him once.

DMD asked me to weigh in because he believes that I am in the wisest huddler.  Of course, he is right.

First--individuals almost always taunt someone if the victim puts on a show.  It doesn't matter if the taunter is a assssshole, diccck, or priiiick (more about that soon), the taunter will continue if s/he gets a reaction.  I have mentioned that my children (ages 6 and 9) play a game.  we take turns calling each other names and the person who reacts with any anger/irritability is the loser.  I have a feeling my 6-year-old could manage himself better than some on this message board.

Second--There are three types of people: assssshole, diccck, or priiiick -- typically, you don't choose who you are but it is apparent to everyone else.

an assssshole is someone who does stupid things but has no clue that what they do is stupid.

a diccck is someone who does the same stupid things that an asssshole does, only he is doing them (purposely) to see what kind of reaction he can get or in an attempt at humor

a priiiick is someone who does things just to be mean and hurtful.  no likes a priiiick.

Third--It is really silly to get into a name calling spat on a message board.  no one looks cute or funny when it goes this far.

Fourth--The Gators are in the Final Four.  Go Gators!!!

1397632[/snapback]

Well put, assssshole. :D

I don't want him to get the last deceiving word.  The better question should be: Why does everyone else let it bother them that I call him out?

1397613[/snapback]

It doesn't bother any of us. We all know what Az is like and having the first, second, or last word, really doesn't mean anything to expect for you and Az.

Just like this thread where I am having a good time baiting Bill Swerski, but people are getting sick of it. :D

DMD asked me to weigh in because he believes that I am in the wisest huddler.  Of course, he is right.

1397632[/snapback]

I liked this place alot better when DMD asked H8Tank to weigh in because he was the wisest Huddler... :D

Am I the only one who thinks Mike Tice is an alias for Brentastic? :D

1397655[/snapback]

Of course he is....or Azz, because Azz would do something like that in a minute. :D

Am I the only one who thinks Mike Tice is an alias for Brentastic? :D

1397655[/snapback]

I swear it's not me. I sent him a PM though and he hasn't responded making me think he actually is a newbie and not an alias like I originally suspected. Most newbies don't know about the PM function.

Dude, of course everyone knows that Azmunch takes joy out of doing this.

1397610[/snapback]

not true :D

i admit to getting pleasure from baiting someone like you, who, despite your small brain and stunted intellectual development, can at least keep this chit in perspective.

not true :D

i admit to getting pleasure from baiting someone like you, who, despite your small brain and stunted intellectual development, can at least keep this chit in perspective.

1397674[/snapback]

Last thing then I'm done with you.

If I ever see you at a huddle function, I will pop you right in the grill. Numerous times if I have to. It will hurt and I will get pleasure from it.

If I ever see you at a huddle function, I will pop you right in the grill.  Numerous times if I have to.  It will hurt and I will get pleasure from it.

1397675[/snapback]

And so it dengenerates to physical threats. Just as we all knew it would. What a shame when a wholesome internet squabble turns to violence. What is our community coming to? Oh where is the humanity I ask? Where is the humanity :D?

Guest Cherni

If I ever see you at a huddle function, I will pop you right in the grill.  Numerous times if I have to.  It will hurt and I will get pleasure from it.

1397675[/snapback]

If you need flight arrangements just PM me.

:D

1397675[/snapback]

I have always thought the ignore was function was silly. This is why I keep an open mind as there is almost always something that can happen that can change one's perspective.