[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Snap, crackle, pop

Retrograde assault

A little demolition derby action at the ol Retro house today. My 15 year old son finished his drivers ed course and celebrated by slamming the ol Nissan van thru a garage door, pushing the Honda into the work bench and cutting it thru a section of the back wall of the garage. Kid felt terrible but I told him its just amounts to a funny story he can tell later. :D

A little demolition derby action at the ol Retro house today. My 15 year old son finished his drivers ed course and celebrated by slamming the ol Nissan van thru a garage door, pushing the Honda into the work bench and cutting it thru a section of the back wall of the garage. Kid felt terrible but I told him its just amounts to a funny story he can tell later. :D

And then you beat his ass to a bloody pulp... :D

some of my 12 yr. old sons stunts....breaking nice entry light fixture with ball, lighting sun rm. blind on fire, multiple holes in doors.....it's nice when they feel so bad on there own that all you have to do is what you did..... :D

I had gotten my drivers license and my parents bought me a bitchin' 77 Camaro for $2000. my dad told me to take it around the block to warm up the engine so we could change the oil.

I took "around the block" to mean pick up a few friends and take them for a ride around the lake. I managed to go about 75 down a gravel road, get sideways, and slide into a shelter belt. Blew a tire and had some minor body damage, but otherwise, all was well.

Finally got home about 3 hours later. Trust me, all was not well then. :D

It felt like a Ferris Bueller moment, gonna take him back out in a couple hours and have him do some more driving, gotta get him back on that horse. :D

Better than getting him back in the car...

:D what is he, stupid or something? :D

............. and that's when he came running out of the house all gashed up, you chasing him with a masheti.

Reminds me of... me! Glad to see you are taking it in strides with a sense of humor.

This is the reason kids shouldn't be allowed to drive before they turn 18. Most can't form a sentence or pull up their pants, let alone handle a car. :D

My friends kid is 16 and driving. He's a good kid, book-smart and decent... but he's an idiot. The thought of him driving scares the crap out of me.

:DWay to keep your cool. :D

A few months ago, my 16 year old cousin had her license for 2 weeks and she drove the car through the garage into her sisters bedroom. She also destroyed a brand new fridge and a hugh workbench in the process.

She thought the car was in reverse when she was pulling out. It wasn't.

Why do you hate America?