[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hankk's Corner

Hankk

I was debating (still am) buying those shoes that look like bowling shoes that all the cool kids are wearing. Similar to this here. I would get them in a light brown.

:D

I recognize that shoe. That is a bowling shoe. The Dexter SST6 I believe.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hankk,

When I wear my sweat shorts should I tuck or untuck my tee shirt? The wife says untucked but I kind of like the Erckle (sp) look of pulling them up very high with the tee shirt tucked.

Also, sleeveless shirts are they ok to wear or are they trailor trashy?

Thanks in advance.

Cluess in fashion.

I recognize that shoe. That is a bowling shoe. The Dexter SST6 I believe.

I didn't really note the white soles. :D

But he did say "similar to." :D

Hankk,

When I wear my sweat shorts should I tuck or untuck my tee shirt? The wife says untucked but I kind of like the Erckle (sp) look of pulling them up very high with the tee shirt tucked.

Also, sleeveless shirts are they ok to wear or are they trailor trashy?

Thanks in advance.

Cluess in fashion.

Untucked. Make sure that the shirt fits you.

As far as the sleeveless question, I'm not sure what type of shirt you are talking about. But, I'm also not sure that it matters though. Unless you are working out in the gym, you should have sleeves on your shirt.

It's not uncommon for people in my profession to intentionally dress a little bit sloppy. The reason being is that people should focus on your work. If you dress up nicely then you will be having people give their attention to you instead of to your work and the only reason that somebody would want that to happen is if they their work wasn't very good to begin with.

What are your thoughts on this attitude?

It's not uncommon for people in my profession to intentionally dress a little bit sloppy. The reason being is that people should focus on your work. If you dress up nicely then you will be having people give their attention to you instead of to your work and the only reason that somebody would want that to happen is if they their work wasn't very good to begin with.

What are your thoughts on this attitude?

It's dumb.

Hankk i pretty much rock most of the clothes I wear so no problems there. i do however need some help with a special lady friend.

so there is this chick i kinda like, right? so we got sh*tfaced and i boned her in the bathroom, but i really really just wanted to stick it in her pooper... and she still wouldnt let me. i gave and i gave and i gave... right in the vaj... but, GAWD, she just wouldnt give me the only thing i ever wanted from her. i would have done anything. i know i shouldnt show any weakness, but i almost begged.

i almost begged.

wakawaka... i just wanted to stick it in her pooper SO BAD...

WHAT DO I DO HANKK? CAN YOU HELP ME MAKE HER SWEET SWEET STARFISH MINE?

I dont want to be her honeypotpal forever :D

Part 1

Edit: There is no such thing as a short-sleeve "dress shirt."

So are you saying that when I get holes in the elbows of my dress shirts from scanning the Huddle message boards that the Huddle has no defense when I seek reimbursement? :D

So are you saying that when I get holes in the elbows of my dress shirts from scanning the Huddle message boards that the Huddle has no defense when I seek reimbursement? :D

Something like that. :D

Well, so ends another edition of Hankk's Corner . Due to the lackluster participation today, this may be the last.

So long and have a good weekend. :D

Well, so ends another edition of Hankk's Corner . Due to the lackluster participation today, this may be the last.

So long and have a good weekend. :D

You'd think more people on this site would need advice. :D

Here's a question for you:

Occasionally when I wear my suits, I'll add a pocket handkerchief as an accent. Do I try and match the shirt, the general color of the ties, or pick out accents from the tie?

Edited by twiley