[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bizarro Huddle

whomper

Bush Lied by Karlskins Marx.

http://www.skinsisacommunist.com

The truth shall set you free, comrades. George Bush is not about freedom. George Bush wants to puts sensors in yer pickle cavity and download illegal music like the thief he is. He is such a LIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAR!!!1! Megan Foxielips I say, Megan Foxielips. Are you still reading this and refuse to reply to it because you know I'm right? Why does no one reply to my posts? Should I put on my purple Clinton-soiled dress again for you? Oh, you'd like that, wouldn't you, you little stain on my browneyed susan. We should only vote for independents as long as they are Democrats, sphincterlips. Oh, and I'm coming out of the closet when a lib wins.

At least that's how I read most of his posts

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Up and down the puppies' hair

Fleas and ticks jump everywhere

'Cause of original sin

Down the hill fell Jack and Jill

And you came tumbling after

'Cause of original sin

Rip away the tears

Drink a hope for happy years

And you may find

A lifetime's passed you by

What would you say

If you a monkey on a string

If you a doggie on a chain

What would you say

I was there when the bear

Ate his head, thought it was a candy

Everyone goes in the end

Knock knock on the door

Who's it for, nobody in here

Look in the mirror my friend

I don't understand at best

I cannot speak for all the rest

But you may find a lifetime's passed you by

Every dog has its day every day has its way

Of being forgotten- "Mom it's my birthday"

What would you say

(Dont' drop the big one)

If you a monkey on a string

(Don't cut my life line)

If you a doggie on a chain

(Don't bite the mailman)

What would you say

:D

You are supposed to conduct a lengthy diatribe about the difference between girls and women, condemn all men that use the term girl because it's degrading, and give me the big smackdown with it.

Oh...and don't forget to be obsessively literal.

Dumbass, those are only about 5% of her posts. The rest are :D, :D, :D, and :D.

Sorry I'm late to this thread. I just got out of another f*ckin' meeting with my idiot boss. After all the chit I've been through at this place, I have to come in on the weekend to smooth over some missed details by the engineers. Those guys couldn't find their dick if you had them look down. On a brighter note - I think the one female engineer is into sticking her feet in grape jelly as part of foreplay.

Look, I'm not trying to upset anyone, but i must say, the Steelers have got to be the best football team in NFL history. Just look at everything they have accomplished and the great legacy they have. Trying to compare any other team to the Steelers is futile because none can compare. And the fans, oh my, the fans. They are by far the best in NFL history. What with the terrible towel and the black and gold, how can any other fans even make a claim?

Now look, I've thought long and hard about this and it simply is true. You can respond, but please do so with CLASS. Don't take any cheap shots at me, saying I'm a blind homer, because I've clearly laid out my points here with real supporting data.

Now, let's discuss.

Edited by tonorator

'Twas Sunday the 7th and all throughout Philly,

The fans were watching their Eagles on TV looking silly;

Their defense came out with such great designs,

But they couldn’t stop Bettis and there’s a Touchdown from Hines;

The Eagle fans watched and thought “ooh how absurd”,

As they watched Hines Ward flap his arms like a bird;

But it was only 7-0 and there was no reason to worry,

With Donovan and T.O., this game would be tied in a hurry;

When out on the field something had happened,

Foote broke through the line, found McNabb, and he sacked him;

Punt it away Andy Reid had to shout,

There’s no reason to worry, we’ll get them to go 3 and out;

Big Ben throws to Burress, more runs by the Bus,

The Birds Fans were wondering what’s happened to us;

This kids just a rookie, how can this happen,

Ward in the endzone again and his arms are a flapping;

He’s ripping on T.O. the fans began screaming,

If they think this will keep up, they must be dreaming;

But when the offense took over it was three and out,

GIVE ME THE BALL T.O. began to shout;

The Steelers took over and moved it with ease,

Bettis was running through the defense like it was made of swiss cheese;

Big Ben took the snap and rolled to the right,

TD to Reimersma, oh what a sight !

We are 7-0 and how could this be ?

But the Eagles were beaten 27 to 3;

We knew this was a good team to have to confront,

But holy hell, they didn’t even punt !

To top it all off there was the jackass in action,

T.O. yipping at McNabb gave me much satisfaction;

We’ll meet again in the bowl was yelled out by some,

I for one hope so, because we’ll get one for the thumb.

I’m sorry if this poem seems a little cocky,

Look at it this way Philly, you still have Rocky;

These words may come back to haunt me, but who cares for now;

I’m just going to continue waving my terrible towel !!!!!

Sorry I'm late to this thread. I just got out of another f*ckin' meeting with my idiot boss. After all the chit I've been through at this place, I have to come in on the weekend to smooth over some missed details by the engineers. Those guys couldn't find their dick if you had them look down. On a brighter note - I think the one female engineer is into sticking her feet in grape jelly as part of foreplay.

Hugh 0ne alias. :D

Reno Mahe Stubs Big Toe - (June 23rd)

In my never ending attempt to break all things NFL related before these johnnie come lately admins around here, I break another irrelevant story for all my Huddle followers.

Mahe bangs toe on bathroom sink. Will only miss two hours practice time
- Rueters Edited by Puddy

Reno Mahe Stubs Big Toe - (June 23rd)

In my never ending attempt to break all things NFL related before these johnnie come lately admins around here, I break another irrelevant story for all my Huddle followers.

- Rueters

:D Cliaz does not name his source or know how to use the underline feature.

:D Good job everyone..You guys took the ball and ran with it ..Funny stuff. Ill start another one soon with new pairings in the meantime keep these up there is some great stuff in here.

You know what would be the perfect pet. A midget monkey. I mean how cool would that be. You could buy preemie baby diapers and swaddle that little dude in it. I wonder if I could pull it off. I gotta believe if I can just get my hands on a pregnant monkey and feed her 2 packs of Marlboro's a day, I could have me a new friend. My ho didn't like the idea, so I backhanded her a couple of times.

I'm off to the zoo fellas. If I'm not back posting in two hours, call the D.C. police station and find out what the bail is for getting caught with a stolen, smoking, pregnant monkey.

Tailgate Poster Of The Millennium - Cliaz - Annual Huddle Awards

:D

I've just finished watching this afternoon's World Cup matches and I have to say that I am absolutely disgusted with the outcomes. I am revolted that countries as cowardedly as the French and as spineless as the Swiss have advanced. That these countries can win at soccer when they cannot win at anything meaningful, like a war, shows how lame of a sport soccer really is. Of course anybody who watched the Italy/United States soccer match the other day would already know how pathetic international soccer is. The Italian players in that game went down so fast at only the slightest touch that you would have guessed that they were reminiscing back to their days as alter boys and that they thought the American players were Catholic priests. At least I can take consolation from France advancing because now I, Spain, will be able to crush them in their next game. About the only good thing about the French is their willingness to embrace ovisphiliacs and produce products specifically designed to satisfy our particular tastes and animal urges.

Edited by wiegie

More Huddler names

1. Ask what person arrests soldiers in a place for very sick people.

2. Embrace lovingly one proton and one electron where nothing points up and right on the compass.

3. Larger than a normal John.