[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Am I overly sensitive?

Chavez

Okay, so we have one tv in our house. That's all the background you need.

Generally, I use the tv for viewing sports and movies I rent (and the occasional HBO series such as The Sopranos or Deadwood)...anyway, I'm sitting in our living room contentedly reading a magazine and eating dinner, when my wife gets home, grabs some of the din-din I made for her, and sits down for about 10 seconds before turning the tv on.

I felt she should have at least maybe asked "do you mind?"; I'd hate to see the reaction if I wanted to listen to a CD when Grey's Anatomy was on or something.

get a 2nd tv and bannish her to the basement. :D

No, the big-ass tv goes in MY room in the basement ("Honey, the Lifetime Network sucks no matter how much dpi you watch it with")

Jeez Louise, you and BFD need to form a support group

Eh, it's not as if I'm permanently scarred. I just thought clicking on the tv without even a peep was sorta rude, especially since I had established primacy in the room we were concurrently occupying.

Man, Chavez! You really need to invest in another TV and make one of the rooms in your house the veg(pronounced vej) room. I thought every guy had their own veg room where they can watch whatever they please and do the Playstation thing, etc. :D NOW GET TO IT MAN!!!!!

Man, Chavez! You really need to invest in another TV and make one of the rooms in your house the veg(pronounced vej) room. I thought every guy had their own veg room where they can watch whatever they please and do the Playstation thing, etc. :D NOW GET TO IT MAN!!!!!

Alright, you convinced me - say, can I borrow about $2k?

Alright, you convinced me - say, can I borrow about $2k?

No, but I'll give you a 16 year old 20 inch TV that still works! Hell, I don't even have HDTV yet, but it's coming soon. I had to break out the 26 inch TV from my veg room to temporarily replace the big screen that finally bit the dust right before football season. That's ok. No big screen= excuse to buy HDTV. :D

No, but I'll give you a 16 year old 20 inch TV that still works!

chavez,

if it's black-n-white.... i'd say that's punishment enough. you can then let her back in the bedroom and return to giving her the chavez pleasure stick.

Eh, it's not as if I'm permanently scarred. I just thought clicking on the tv without even a peep was sorta rude, especially since I had established primacy in the room we were concurrently occupying.

I will say, I have a couple of friends that are married and they are serious couch potatos. Within minutes of walking in the door, the tv goes on. I hope to never be like that.

Break out the backhand next time Chavez! :D

I will say, I have a couple of friends that are married and they are serious couch potatos. Within minutes of walking in the door, the tv goes on. I hope to never be like that.

Break out the backhand next time Chavez! :D

Hey! I resemble that remark! :D