[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is Cliaz's schtick/stupidity overkill/overdone?

irish

Then why bother reading my posts?

thought you said you were going to stop reading my posts?

=

Not a problem, won't anymore. I mean even when I did and tried to ask you something it's not like you ever responded anyway so......no big loss.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe that most of those with comments just wanted you to consolidate a bit instead of a post for each thought. No one told, or asked, you to quit.

Yeah but that would lead to one thread with 110 pages which could be too much to sift though. I really wish there was a middle ground for that stuff because a lot of people liked it but when it comes down to it, i don't think many people would search through hundereds of pages and i don't want to bump down everyones posts up in the fantasy football forum. More so when the season starts.

I signed up for a blog under the blog page and was thinking about just using that for the news updates and stuff.

It matters who I am? I could ask the same thing about you, you're a nobody to me. If you have an opinion on the topic give it, if not hasta.

Hasta means until in Spanish. So I'm not sure what you're trying to say here. What I am sure of is that you like to make a lot of assumptions about people you know nothing about, so good luck with that, d-bag.

Edited by Dutch Oven

Screw anyone that tells Cliaz, me or anyone else what they can and cannot post!

Well, except DMD and WW. :D

Freedom of Speech...ya heard of it?

Why do you all hate America? :D

You Rosie O'Donnell that don't like Cliaz stuff all have the same freedom not to click!

I agree, good points as I have never mentioned Cliaz stopping. On the contrary, I just wanted everyone else to use their freedoms to express their thoughts on the matter.

Screw anyone that tells Cliaz, me or anyone else what they can and cannot post!

You Rosie O'Donnell that don't like Cliaz stuff all have the same freedom not to click!

While I generally agree with the sentiment expressed by esteemed colleague, there are exceptions to the "Don't click if you don't like it rule." One of those occurred yesterday morning when I logged on and every thread on my screen was started by cliaz.

I accept that he's harmless and is just trying to be funny. But the fact is, in most cases, he 's unsuccessful. :D

Is that what I smelled? :D

Send me yer report card and, after I review it, and assuming yer effort has been acceptable and the results sufficiently meritorious, I will let you know if you are permitted to comment on anything here.

Now go do yer homework.

While I generally agree with the sentiment expressed by esteemed colleague, there are exceptions to the "Don't click if you don't like it rule." One of those occurred yesterday morning when I logged on and every thread on my screen was started by cliaz.

I accept that he's harmless and is just trying to be funny. But the fact is, in most cases, he 's unsuccessful. :D

Now that's not fair because they were all serious, well maybe one or two that weren't.

Hasta means until in Spanish. So I'm not sure what you're trying to say here. What I am sure of is that you like to make a lot of assumptions about people you know nothing about, so good luck with that, d-bag.

I like how you bring it stinky. If I'm such a d-bag you should like me cause they stink as well. Oh and by the way hasta can also me see you EX. Hasta Manana See you tomorrow or until tomorrow. Either works.

Is that what I smelled? :D

No it was Dutch. :D:D:D

More importantly, why aren't the lame ass soccer posts in "Other Sports"? Or is it because soccer isn't a sport as much as an acting class?

[Cliaz] I dump in your general direction. [/Cliaz]

Yeah but that would lead to one thread with 110 pages which could be too much to sift though. I really wish there was a middle ground for that stuff because a lot of people liked it but when it comes down to it, i don't think many people would search through hundereds of pages and i don't want to bump down everyones posts up in the fantasy football forum. More so when the season starts.

I signed up for a blog under the blog page and was thinking about just using that for the news updates and stuff.

I don't mean to pile on, but.... If I recall correctly, just about every one of those news threads was a direct cut and paste from the Fanball Newsbreakers. The only thing missing was the reference to the real source.

As for the original point of this post, I simply stopped reading the posts originated by Cliaz in the Tailgate. But I won't set him up to be ignored because he can bring some insightful thoughts to the NFL Fantasy Football forums.

Send me yer report card and, after I review it, and assuming yer effort has been acceptable and the results sufficiently meritorious, I will let you know if you are permitted to comment on anything here.

Now go do yer homework.

Both effort and results are "sufficiently meritorious." You'll have to trust me since I'm not sending my report card to you.

I've been doing my homework for the summer. An hour or two everyday.

I don't mean to pile on, but.... If I recall correctly, just about every one of those news threads was a direct cut and paste from the Fanball Newsbreakers. The only thing missing was the reference to the real source.

As for the original point of this post, I simply stopped reading the posts originated by Cliaz in the Tailgate. But I won't set him up to be ignored because he can bring some insightful thoughts to the NFL Fantasy Football forums.

Correct, I also gave people the link when they asked for it as well but a lot of people likes the fact that it was being posted in the forum.

:D

While you're perched up there, is there anything else that we are doing wrong?

Give it a rest Brewer. Been there handled this. Get with the times. This wasn't about me and you're making it be. :D Right back at you kiddo.