[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

*** Mock 5 Signups - 12 Team Performance and

DMD

:D I don't see what's funny about it.

Yes, the problem was persistent last year. Totally screwwed up multiple mocks.

Some people really have some issues if they get their jollies off doing crap like this. :D

i agree...allthough id be lieing if i said i didnt laugh when i saw vick taken at the 1.10.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sigh, another mess-up.

2.03 15 The Flash Owens, Chad JAC WR Tue Jul 18 1:53:00 p.m. ET 2006

Assuming this was supposed to be TO. :D

yes and fixed

Must suck to be Chad Owens. He gets picked occasionally but always it is a mistake.

I'm back guys....stepped out for long lunch, and it looks like the mock is in shambles!

I can't log on, and somone changed my name from "Flush" to "Flash"

rather fishy.... :D

Also,I am guessing my preselects were wiped out? :D

Some jaq-ass decided to get cute and screwwed with the draft. Not to worry, everything appears to be back on track.

:DALWAYS CHANGE THE PASSWORD OF THE TEAM YOU SELECT!!! :D

ALWAYS CHANGE THE PASSWORD OF THE TEAM YOU SELECT!!! :D

:D

except now I can't log-in, as it looks like DMD changed my password for me....where are we in the draft, and who did I take with 1.10 and 2.03??

Edit: never mind...I see I got Jordan (ugh) and Owens( ugh). I would have grabbed Steve Smith @ 1.10, and whatever RB fell to me @ 2.03. Oh well.

Edited by i_am_the_swammi

except now I can't log-in, as it looks like DMD changed my password for me....where are we in the draft, and who did I take with 1.10 and 2.03??

DMD supposedly Pm'd you with a new password - you might want to check your box.

Edit: never mind...I see I got Jordan (ugh) and Owens( ugh). I would have grabbed Steve Smith @ 1.10, and whatever RB fell to me @ 2.03. Oh well.

Bummer.. make the most of it! :D

Question-I have a certain position pre-picked for Rd 3 and I want another position for Rd 4, so, say my first choice Rd 3 is there, will the computer/draft engine automatically select the next pick in RD3 saved choices for my Rd 4 pick, or go to my saved Rd 4 picks??? I ask because I'm back to back at the 12 spot and want position A in Rd3 and position B in Rd4??

Will it time him out and autopick at some point?? :D

Nope...unless he has preselected (which it appears he has not), it will wait for him, unless DMD decides his time is up and makes his selection for him.

The 10-team mock I did earlier took a few days to complete for this reason, so don't hold your breathe, or wait around. Just make sure your pre-selects are in place if you plan on being absent for an extended period of time.

Question-I have a certain position pre-picked for Rd 3 and I want another position for Rd 4, so, say my first choice Rd 3 is there, will the computer/draft engine automatically select the next pick in RD3 saved choices for my Rd 4 pick, or go to my saved Rd 4 picks??? I ask because I'm back to back at the 12 spot and want position A in Rd3 and position B in Rd4??

Yes, down at the bottom of the "pre-select" screen, you can "jump" to whatever round you want to pre-select picks.

You should be OK. Unless you click the "Add all from previous round" or whatever the button says, your list starts fresh for each round of pre-selects. In other words, you will get the highest player from your round 4 list, whether there is somebody available from your round 3 list or not.