[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have Gout

justin

It is sooo f'n painfull!

I've had it in the past, but the pain has never been this bad. I just got back from the doc and he confirmed it and gave me some Celebrex and a shot of cortizone.

The shot has not kicked in yet, but it F'N HURTS!

I knew that I shouldn't have had that steak at lunch.... :D

It is sooo f'n painfull!

I've had it in the past, but the pain has never been this bad. I just got back from the doc and he confirmed it and gave me some Celebrex and a shot of cortizone.

The shot has not kicked in yet, but it F'N HURTS!

I knew that I shouldn't have had that steak at lunch.... :D

sorry to hear it :D

according to my step-dad (who has it as well), the pain from gout is 10 times worse than childbirth :D

according to my step-dad (who has it as well), the pain from gout is 10 times worse than childbirth :D

How many kids has he given birth to?

I'm a little lazy tonight anyone want to describe gout?

It's the concrete stuff you put between tiles. Sh!te must really hurt when it's in your feet.

That is grout.

gout

In a nutshell it is inflammation/swelling/stiffness usually in the big toe caused by too much uric acid.

I'm a little lazy tonight anyone want to describe gout?

It's the crystalization of uric acid in joints. In my case, the acid has created sharp crystals (like broken shards of glass) in the joint that operates my big toe. Uric acid is in many foods, including red meat, asparagis and certain alcohals. Most people can process the uric acid in a timely fashion and piss it out.

did i mention that it's f'n painfull?

It's the crystalization of uric acid in joints. In my case, the acid has created sharp crystals (like broken shards of glass) in the joint that operates my big toe. Uric acid is in many foods, including red meat, asparagis and certain alcohals. Most people can process the uric acid in a timely fashion and piss it out.

yeesh--good luck, I hope the medicine starts working SOON.

It's the concrete stuff you put between tiles. Sh!te must really hurt when it's in your feet.

:D

That is grout.

gout

In a nutshell it is inflammation/swelling/stiffness usually in the big toe caused by too much uric acid.

Thanks Biggie.

:D Screw that sh!t!!! That's gotta hurt either way.

last year, when i was still working, my mom came out for about seven weeks to watch our baby when my wife's maternity leave ended and we were still figuring out the daycare situation. in that time my dad developed gout and his stomach ulcer started bleeding again. that'll teach her to leave him!