[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which handcuff would you rather have?

I like Jones and Benson, Both are capable runners and can both fill the number 1 slot.

The only drawback is all the rumors of both playing equally, I could see Benson edge out Jones.

New England passes first and runs second, I wouldn't take their RB's.

Good Luck

tough call. i know it would not be gore/barlow for me ... i'm not wasting two picks on offensive players from san francisco. i go either pats or colts just for their more high powered offenses.

Agreed. I don't know why people are so high on Gore. He plays for arguabley the worst team in football and he couldn't stay healthy in college, what makes people think he'll stay healthy in the pros?

Everyone thinks the Pats are a pass happy team, but Dillon ran for 1600 and 12 TD's just two years ago. Dillon also had 12 TD's last year in only 12 games.

Addai could be something special. He's in a RB friendly offense and he's a better blocker than Rhodes, which should mean he'll see more PT.

Edited by Capt. Stanky

Take Maroney, dont waste a roster spot on Dillon, hes done.

In the fantasy sense? Yes. Only if absolutely necessary.

Maroney won't start being a capable fantasy starter until AT LEAST the last third of the season, and even then, I expect Dillon to still get enough of a workload to question how much goal line activity the rookie gets.

And to answer the question, Benson/Jones is the only handcuff I'd really excited about among those listed.

In a fantasy sense I would actually take the Addai-Rhodes combo. One of those two is going to fit in very nicely in a high scoring, fantasy-friendly offense. Edge has in the past been a fantasy superstar. The Chicago and SF offenses haven't delivered on fantasy points in the past and New England just spreads it around too much for my taste. Have to stick with the INDY offense.

Why isn't Foster and Deangelo on this list? Of all the handcuffs, this tandem would be my preference. Carolina is a run first team with a stout D and a guy named Smith to keep em from stacking 8 in the box to stop the run game. :D

ditto above. I tried going that route but got Indy cuffs and Williams :D:D:D

Edited by Asskickas

I don't know why people are so high on Gore.

:D

Norv Turner, a coach who features one back. Nolan also likes Gore because he finished the season strong and is a product of a Nolan draft pick. Next is that 4.8 yard average, which ranked 6th amongst RBs. They will attempt to establish the run early, not going to gurantee 20 carries a game but 15-16 isn't out of the question and with Smith struggling with TDs, Gore will see most of the red zone chances. He also has a very easy run schedule. Also Gore and Barlow are going to go a lot later in a draft than the others because they play on the 9ers. I don't even think you need to get Barlow, guy is a disaster. Injuries are a problem to be measured, but his upside is huge.

Edited by broncosn05

Why isn't Foster and Deangelo on this list? Of all the handcuffs, this tandem would be my preference. Carolina is a run first team with a stout D and a guy named Smith to keep em from stacking 8 in the box to stop the run game. :D

Foster was already drafted, so i'm not considering that tandem, and agree with you completely