[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trent Green down...

ABearWithFurniture

JackA$$, guy's seriously injured & you're worried about a trade.

Good point. Hope he's OK.

Sadly, that's what Fantasy Football does to some of us....

Yeah but you have to think about how violent football can be.

Edited by Randall

Well if people are going to get pissed about this, then get pissed at everyone hoping Carson Palmer was okay because of his fantasy value, not caring that it could have been his career if he couldn't get over the mental block.

IMO, Green is out next week...Huard starts...and if Trent Green is hurt REALLY bad, they use the early bye week to get Brodie Croyle in for week 4.

Damon Huard is NOT the answer (despite the decent stats).

Edited by muck

IMO, Green is out next week...Huard starts...and if Trent Green is hurt REALLY bad, they use the early bye week to get Brodie Croyle in for week 4.

Damon Huard is NOT the answer (despite the decent stats).

Where did Quinn go? I thought after he came to play for the Bears, he went back to the Chiefs.

This is what I think as well. They sit him next week just as a precaution if he isn't 100%. This gives him nearly 3 weeks to recover. During that time they evaluate if they need to do anything with a backup QB.

I'm still going to scavenge the waiver wires since I have Green as my starting QB. I'm not convinced yet that Rivers is a quality backup yet and need a just-in-case backup for my backup. I was hoping to have a few weeks worth of games before having to go with Rivers. Sigh.

This is what I think as well. They sit him next week just as a precaution if he isn't 100%. This gives him nearly 3 weeks to recover. During that time they evaluate if they need to do anything with a backup QB.

I'm still going to scavenge the waiver wires since I have Green as my starting QB. I'm not convinced yet that Rivers is a quality backup yet and need a just-in-case backup for my backup. I was hoping to have a few weeks worth of games before having to go with Rivers. Sigh.

I'd be pretty happy with Rivers. Throw in him and don't look back.

Crap.... I have Green and Bennie boy in a dynasty leahue that is a runner for the whole kaboodle this year..... I sure hope one of 'em plays next week.... that is of course, if they can play with medical clearance.....

You picked a QB that's playing for Herm!!?

All joking aside, I hope Green's OK.

Hopefully, we'll here something more definitive tomorrow and it will be good news. But until then, I'd say Green is out indefinitely due to Carl Peterson's statement that he had "pretty signifcant head trauma" and "His family, including his wife, Julie, is with him and we're going to be cautiously optimistic that he's going to be back." That sounds pretty bad.

But post-concussion syndrome is hard to predict. Seemingly from relatively minor episodes (but who knows how many) Jim Edmonds and Mike Matheny (baseball) have been out a long while. And sometimes guys get knocked cold like Green and return fairly soon.

Let's hope for the best with Trent Green.