[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

marques colston!

montster

I started him as well this week. :celeb:

He's the real deal folks...don't expect huge yardage, but if you get PPR he'll do well enough to be a solid 3rd starter. If you haven't picked him up by now the ship has already left the harbor & all you can do now is wave. :D

Picked him up in one league, but sat him for Crotch Rot.

Glad I did. :D:D:lol:

i had first waiver wire pick last week. couldn't decide between colston and cotchery. went with colston. cotchery had more points, but colston had more looks. hoping i made the right choice.

thanks to my crappy receiving corps...

Thanks to CBS's trained monkies they have as programmers I started him as a TE and ended up scoring the 3rd most points in my league!! :D

Gues who I got the honor of playing this week. :D

Ballzy... I like it... Moss is worthless in that offense this year.

I disagree. Moss is still going to put up decent numbers. They have played two of the best defenses in the league. Things will get easier. They are going to be down in most games and throwing, and Moss is simply too talented to not make plays. His consistency will be the problem, as it usally is. He is a guy that can have these numbers 4, 8. 46, 38, 0, 32, 2.......

I disagree. Moss is still going to put up decent numbers. They have played two of the best defenses in the league. Things will get easier. They are going to be down in most games and throwing, and Moss is simply too talented to not make plays. His consistency will be the problem, as it usally is. He is a guy that can have these numbers 4, 8. 46, 38, 0, 32, 2.......

Ummmm... I said I started him THIS WEEK (i.e., not a permanent benching) over Moss.

BTW, I start four WRs in this dynasty-ish league (w/ 1.5pts / reception for WRs) and I have to choose from Chad Johnson, Randy Moss, Javon Walker, Braylon Edwards, Matt Jones, Ernest Wilford, Reggie Williams, Reggie Brown, Ronald Curry and Vincent Jackson ... so, I feel that from time to time, I can take a little risk.

Ummmm... I said I started him THIS WEEK (i.e., not a permanent benching) over Moss.

BTW, I start four WRs in this dynasty-ish league (w/ 1.5pts / reception for WRs) and I have to choose from Chad Johnson, Randy Moss, Javon Walker, Braylon Edwards, Matt Jones, Ernest Wilford, Reggie Williams, Reggie Brown, Ronald Curry and Vincent Jackson ... so, I feel that from time to time, I can take a little risk.

Ummmm... Look again, I wasn't talking to you. :D