[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Monday Night Football

MistaWrite

I'm sure I'm not the only person who likes to have one or more players play on MNF, in case you're down a few points after the Sunday games and need that last ditch effort to come back or seal a victory. Personally, I just like to watch ANY game in which I've got one or more players in the game. MNF seems to bring the best out of everyone. Thus, I've been known to bench a stud w/a difficult match-up for a decent player w/a similarly difficult match-up if that decent player was on MNF. Anyone else do this?

:D

I'm sure I'm not the only person who likes to have one or more players play on MNF, in case you're down a few points after the Sunday games and need that last ditch effort to come back or seal a victory. Personally, I just like to watch ANY game in which I've got one or more players in the game. MNF seems to bring the best out of everyone. Thus, I've been known to bench a stud w/a difficult match-up for a decent player w/a similarly difficult match-up if that decent player was on MNF. Anyone else do this?

Back in the day, Favre was a must start over any QB if he was playing in the MNF.

No.

It is always nice to have a safety net in FF, and the player on MNF is just that. Me personally, I'd rather play the stud with the difficult matchup over the MNF player with a difficult matchup; IMO, don't wait until Monday to win the game. Play your best players regardless of the matchup.

My favorite MNF games are those when I have a win locked up already -- then I can simply enjoy the game.

Edited by The Wolf

I actually try to avoid MNF players if possible.I mean if I have a stud going than yeah he is in.I actually benched the Steelers defense this week in favor of the Chargers.I am getting to the point of not wanting to stay up that late anymore. :D I have to get up too early the next morning.

When Jerry Rice was in Seattle for a year, I picked him off the WW and started him over Randy Moss because he was playing on MNF. Rice caught me two TDs and won it.

Tonight though, I've won already (97-49) but I'm still letting Hines Ward start, I want to get as many points as possible and I don't think he can lose enough points for me to lose.

I am one of those guys that if I have a tossup at a position I like to play the guy in PRIME TIME. Its a lot of fun to watch your player in action.

Yeah, it is. That's why I have the Sunday Ticket.