[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is this a new fad?

jaxfactor

I'm in my mail truck today when I see this black Ford Crown Victoria. It has the tinted windows(the real dark kind that are illegal even here in Florida), the custom rims that move, etc. I see on the back of the car

that it says "police interceptor" telling me the obvious of where this car came from. I notice the dual chrome exhausts just as the light changes and the car pulls away from me. This is when I notice something hanging

from the rear of the car where a trailor hitch would be. I catch up the car at the next light and to my absolute surprise I see it. Or should I say them. Hanging from the trailor hitch is a large black under the butt nut hut complete with testicles. I couldn't believe my eyes. I wish I had my digital with me as I would have snapped a pic so you all could see it. Is this a way for the dude to say"I have balls!"? Unreal! :D

Yep. They've been around for a couple of years. I've only seen them a couple of times and only on ridiculously large 4x4 trucks.

So what's the purpose? Is this a cocky(no pun intended) way to say "I have balls"? And would the ghetto

cruiser complete with black sack and balls be a way of thumbing their noses at rednecks?

I've heard Truck Nutz add 15 horsepower. Can anyone verify this? :confused:

Naw, that is just bull, but they do add weight in the back for added traction when you launch. :D

I saw two vehicles today with hitch nuts on them, one was a Civic (replete with a hugh wing on the deck that should only be used for NHRA Top Fuel dragsters) and the other an older small Toyota pickup. Seems to be catching on around here. :D

• 1 year later...
TimC, why does your state hate America?

Aw Nutz!

Chesapeake Delegate Sponsors Nutty Bill

Posted: Jan 15, 2008 08:58 AM EST

Today, a Chesapeake lawmaker plans to introduce a bill that will ban "truck nuts" from your truck or SUV.

The nutty idea is the brainchild of Delegate Lionell Spruill. We're talking about the fake testicles people hang on the backs of their vehicles. Spruill's bill would ban anything on a car or truck that looked like human genitalia.

"Yeah, I definitely think those should be outlawed. I don't approve of that," says one local woman we talked to.

But others think its no big deal.

"Nah, that's not vulgar, that's funny," says one man.

Spruill says these types of dangling do-dads are tacky, vulgar, and downright embarassing. It still has a long way to go before it ever becomes law.

"It comes to a point where there are certain things you just can't do. And putting testicles on the back of a truck is just too much. So I am trying to stop it," he tells NewsChannel 3 in an interview.

Spruill says the idea for the bill came to him after the daughter of one of the people in his district saw a pair of the testicles hanging from the back of a truck in traffic. That's when Spruill put the bill in action. Although he says he hasn't found anyone to co-sponsor it with him.

Interesting word choice there.

Pretty grotesque, IMO. As far as making a statement about one's self, its a step or two below a decal of Calvin peeing on something. But on the plus side it makes it a lot easier for me to make accurate snap judgments about people.

I have been told through friends that a friend from childhood now drives a vehicle with Calvin peeing on the words "my baby's mama".

Your snap judgment on him would be accurate. :D