[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How about the worst uniforms

Atlas

those Astro rainbows of the 70's were pretty horid and Bill Veckk should have been shot for the White Sox shorts.

I'm definitely not a fan of those new Giants spamshirts either.

I don't totally dislike the new Vikings spamshirts, but I perfer the old version to the new.

The Browns have always had a very drap, nondescript jersey... but it's kind of growing on me as just a hard nose, no frills style. :D

Anything the Oregon Ducks wear right now have got to be the worst unis in the history of sport.

I agree. What is with the metal plating look on the should pads? A little arena leaguish. They obviously smoked too much hippy lettuce the night they designed those.

Worst all time was the Patriots with the minuteman hiking a football

Didn't care for the creamsicle pirates for the Buccaneers either.

yer killin me hook...that logo is classic!

but maybe thats why i have an authentic hardy nickerson creamcicle bucs jersey in a drawer somewhere..lol...sad but true

Edited by forever in debt to mo lewis

The most egregious desecration of a classic uniform (in this case, helmet) thankfully never happened. Remember when the 'Niners were going to replace the stately "SF" oval with "49ers"? Public outcry forced Eddie D to reconsider. Or maybe it was just a brilliant, New Coke-ish, reverse psychology marketing ploy ...

The most egregious desecration of a classic uniform (in this case, helmet) thankfully never happened. Remember when the 'Niners were going to replace the stately "SF" oval with "49ers"? Public outcry forced Eddie D to reconsider. Or maybe it was just a brilliant, New Coke-ish, reverse psychology marketing ploy ...

I forgot about that!! :D

Worst all time was the Patriots with the minuteman hiking a football

Didn't care for the creamsicle pirates for the Buccaneers either.

Oh... oh man... no way.

Pat the Patriot, as I learned his name was... that read uniform and logo was one of the best in the NFL. I love it still, and hold it up ther in my top 10 still.

That original Buc uniform.. man, that has 70's design sensibilty written all over it.