[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Calling all Vick haters....

millerx

Carson Palmer CIN 16 101.1 345 509 67.8 3836 239.8 7.5 32 12 19 105 5 2

Kelly Holcomb BUF 10 85.6 155 230 67.4 1509 150.9 6.6 10 8 17 140 12 5

Peyton Manning

Michael Vick ATL 15 73.1 214 387 55.3 2412 160.8 6.2 15 13 33 201 11 5

Kerry Collins OAK 15 77.3 302 565 53.5 3759 250.6 6.7 20 12 39 261 13 4

Eli Manning NYG 16 75.9 294 557 52.8 3762 235.1 6.8 24 17 28 184 9 2

Last updated through games completed on Oct 23, 2006

How is anybody supposed to figure those numbers?

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PASSING 	CP/AT YDS TD INT M. Vick 20/28 291  3  0 

Sooooo, how do the Vick haters spin this game?

I know someone is going to find some way to explain how Vick reallllyyy didn't pass that well today.

His stats are really an aberration, because as everyone knows, he's just not that good. :D

I know someone is going to find some way to explain how Vick reallllyyy didn't pass that well today.

His stats are really an aberration, because as everyone knows, he's just not that good. :D

Maybe I'm not who you're talking to, but like last week, it is a VERY good game by Vick.

One more week, and I will be elbowing you aside for the right to hump his leg.

Maybe I'm not who you're talking to, but like last week, it is a VERY good game by Vick.

One more week, and I will be elbowing you aside for the right to hump his leg.

Nahhh...wasn't talking about you Chavez. I don't really think we need to wait another week. It's his 3rd year in Mora Jr's version of the WCO & like Steve Young said, that's about how long it takes. I think we're seeing the maturation of Vick as a passer this year. It helps that Knapp is finally mixing up the play calling too.

And BTW, Vick's got two legs. No need to elbow me aside.

well................he only got 55 yrds rushing

He is terrible :D

Well, I'll be willing to re-evaluate my opinion if Vick can start to show that he is a consistent passing threat every week. That doesn't mean he needs to throw 3 to 4 TDs, just be effective enough as a passer to make Ds respect the pass. When that happens (or IF it happens), that's when Vick becomes a credible threat to take a team through the playoffs. The past 2 weeks have definitely been impressive.

Well, I'll be willing to re-evaluate my opinion if Vick can start to show that he is a consistent passing threat every week. That doesn't mean he needs to throw 3 to 4 TDs, just be effective enough as a passer to make Ds respect the pass. When that happens (or IF it happens), that's when Vick becomes a credible threat to take a team through the playoffs. The past 2 weeks have definitely been impressive.

Pretty much sums it up for me. His last two weeks were great. Over the past 6 years I've seen many weeks that were terrible. If he proves that he can produce consistently, I'll jump on board as well. But for me personally, 2 weeks is not enough.

Edited by Hugh 0ne

I agree with this.

Vick has played great the last few games.no doubt about it..but you still cannot forget the rest of his career when evaluating him.

• 2 weeks later...
I don't really think we need to wait another week. It's his 3rd year in Mora Jr's version of the WCO & like Steve Young said, that's about how long it takes. I think we're seeing the maturation of Vick as a passer this year. It helps that Knapp is finally mixing up the play calling too.

What was that about another week? :D