[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

8:00 game

Wolv

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL at Collinsworth saying the Denver TE should make that catch. It was way behind him, and wide. He was lucky to get a hand on it. That INT is the sole responsibility of Jake the Fake.

No chit, Alexander tried his best to get it. Like you said, bad pass.

waaaaiiiittt a minute...who's your provider? I'm not @ home right now,but I better be getting the game. Do you not have Direct TV...or is that not the "provider"? :D

I have RCN as a provider, I will be switching to comcast.

Is Direct TV my "provider" or is that something different?

Yes D-TV is your provider.

What the hell are they playing in place of it? NFL Players Basket Weaving 101? That blows.

The Pottstown Firebirds or some sh!t from the 70's :D

Who the F is Mustard!

I don't know, here's a couple clips from Mason's blog...

7:14 P.M. CST: Chad Mustard starts as the Broncos open in a two-tight end formation … One play later, as the Broncos plug fullback Kyle Johnson into the lineup, the Broncos try a flea-flicker, but Plummer’s pass for Stephen Alexander sails too far.

7:39 P.M. CST: Grass monster strikes … Damien Nash trips as he approaches the line of scrimmage on first-and-10, resulting in no gain on the play. Next play … Chad Mustard, playing a scant three hours south of Omaha, where he starred for the indoor-football Omaha Beef earlier this decade, gets open for a 14-yard reception. With two receptions so far tonight, Mustard is a not-so-secret weapon; he has 23 of Denver’s 30 yards so far.

Secret weapon? Omaha Beef?

/yes, Thursdays and some Saturdays for the rest of the season.

Lets flood the NFL website with protests :D . They can't show a f'n NFL game nationaly but they'll put BC on ESPN...who cares they're not even gonna make the BCS.

Its the National Football League not the Doin' Well Enough to afford $150 a month for cable football league. This is total BS. Lets start a Poker Fantasy League and turn our collective backs on the NFL, that'll show them who's boss! :D

Just get direct tv poeple. If your a sports fan nobody takes care of sports fans better than direct tv. There isn't much in the way of sports channels out their that they don't carry. Do Yourself a favor and get rid of that old technology cable.

+1

Yup, I got it a few years back so I could watch UofA Wildcats basketball on AZFoxSports and see just about every game in the season after many years of only catching a few games. I'm not at home right now and can't watch the football game because there is just cable here :D