[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Irvin is Incredibly Stupid

MikesVikes

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we get back to the subject at hand? Irvin is an idiot and fire ants are much, much meaner than any other ant. I mean, balls sewn in your mouth or not...sugar ants aren't going to worry you all that much. :D

There is an ant in australlia that is like 1.5" long and will jump on you and bite you. Apparently thier bites feel like getting shot by a .22.

Bull ants are among the largest of any any species...measuring up to 1 1/2 inches in

length. They are a primitive species which use their large and powerful mandibles

used to grab food and to fight off predators. They also have a very vicious and

venomous sting which they use to kill prey and to defend themselves. The sting from

a bulldog ant will raise a very nasty welt on animals and humans.

:D

I don't know too many Indians or Americans for that matter, who have taken the time or have the desire to see the world for themselves ...... If there were more people that wanted to see for themselves and come out of their comfort zones and not depend on the ideals, theories and doctrine that have been ingrained in us since childhood there would be more people like 80% of those in this post and less like Spain. .

:bash: Dal, you have to get out and meet some pleasant Americans. Many have been around the planet! Most of my friend have and they are, Americans, Africans, Korean, English, Indians, Iranians, Austrians, Australians, Chinese, Japanese and Mixed. I think it's you that need to get out find some cool, well traveled, multi-ethnic folk. Ur from the south, hugh,?, Well I’ve been around the US too, TX, (spent two weeks in Midland,, yikes), FL, Atlanta, NC many parts are segregated, is that your ole stomping ground? It was segregated in parts of NY City, New England and Atlantic city too but I think SoCal is a little more mixed up. Perhaps its the posts from this part of the world that are a little more color blind than your area?

Have to agree most posts are positive. But you and Spain are in Left and Right fields, & AGAINST the FENCE! The Indian thing is stretching it! IMHO, Spain sounds racist, that’s the way it is with some people! BUT he and his color are not alone! Humans of every color have been savage to each other thought out history. From the looks of things it’s barely changing, but it is going to change.

No race has clean hands! Your ancestors were as bad as mine! It has been a bloody brutal, ugly, past! Poor Neanderthal man, all of us, “the current human race” probably wiped his A$$’s out! Nothing makes me sicker that some skinny little bald headed white punk yelling, “White Power”! ,YUCK… Look at the black “mental” predators from your dregs! Sharpton and Jackson for example make me wana puke! They have most poor blacks chasing rainbows whilst cramming votes and cash up their A$$. Jackson’s a lying, segregating, adulteress, PREACHER! He has a massive following! He’s rewarded for using the weak to profit, bolstering racism, and spreading hate. Increases the size of his wallet, I guess! What a fraud! He’s got the poor uneducated people so mind pucked! Hell they’d send O.J. their last penny if they thought it pissed off the whites! It took me a long time to understand the cheering of a murdering freak! It’s so strange but I think I understand.

Primitive and afraid! Humanity, in time, will see the truth. A thousand years from now if anyone’s left the enlightened “BROWNS of the FUTURE” will see how savage you and I are! How weak, stupid, and worthless the race BS was and how absurd it was to die or kill millions for an infinite number of gods we dreamed up when the truth was there the whole time. :D

Hope our human race can all get a little braver as the centuries roll on… :D

Look just because I wrote a fairy tale that smacks a brain cell or two because there is a lot of truth to what I said, doesn't mean you can stretch that into I plan to live like the Indians.

i didn't really have to "stretch" anything...

However, had we of listened and learned rather then enslave Native cultures, we may not have had to join the rat race trying to preserve the very things we killed off and to afford to go hunting and fishing on the weekends. I love my Plasma, my freedom and security, my car and home but I personally would much rather hunt and fish all day and have to travel to the “Reservation” to watch the game! You ask me, the Indians had is right

You wouldn't say that if you were a fire ant.

What do you have against fire ants? Are you saying that fire ants are somehow inferior to other ants?

I can't believe that type of anti-fireantitism still exists in this day and age. It's appalling.

:D And with that, we bid this thread a goodnight...

There is an ant in australlia that is like 1.5" long and will jump on you and bite you. Apparently thier bites feel like getting shot by a .22.

:lol:

For what it is worth. Ants are members of the Order Hymeoptera, the Bees, Wasps and Ants. Most species are social, and this being a social commentary thread make discussion of them very appropriate! ;)

The Bull or Bulldog ants are VERY COOL! :clap: They will hunt you down and STING you (not bite you). Ants have stingers just like their Bee and Wasp brethren (actually sisteren since most are genetically female). The sting of a Bull ant can kill a child or elderly person or those with ver active immune systems (anaphylactic shock). They can also weigh up to 1/2 an ounce when fully grown :D ! The sting is horrifically painful and does feel like a red hot poker. The pain can last for days without subsiding.

You wouldn't last very long tied down to one of these Bull Ant hills I'll tell 'ya! :huh:

:(

P.S.

:D:doh: Why does Australia have so many REALLY poisonus animals? :bash::tup:

Porter is wrong. That is just the sort of thing that keeps people pointing the finger. It's just dumb which is exactly what doesn't help. I have heard him use the N word also, which is just as stupid. I have commented on all of this in other posts so I will refrain from beating this horse any more.

Re: black people using the N-word...on my semi-pro football team, which is 99% black, we have guys (both players and coaches) from a couple different generations: 35-50 year old guys and 18-35 year old guys. the older guys still clearly remember what is was like to grow up in the late 50's, 60's and 70's, when the N-word was a wholllle diffferent term; if someone called you that, punches, or worse, would follow. meanwhile the younger guys drop the N-word more frequently than a valley girl uses "like", left and right, literally every fifth word or so, making the older guys want want to absolutely biiitch-slap them because, again, they remember being called the N-word when it surrrre as hell wasn't a widely-used term of endearment/friendship/neighborhood kinship as it is today.

our head coach banned the N-word last year, in fact, and added a 20 push-up punishment to anyone who used it. eventually, practice looked like a friggin parris island boot camp! guys were pushing more than playing football. it actually became sort of a joke when someone would say "nigga" this or "nigga" that, realize what he'd done, roll his eyes, and drop to push on the spot...dudes started ratting each other out and trying to instigate the other guys to drop an n-bomb in front of a coach so he'd have to push. :D at least there was some humor about it, even though the residual undertones of the word chafed the older guys on on some level. but hey, i'm no sociologist or racial pioneer, i'm just a white boy kicker who plays on a black team, reporting what i saw firsthand and talked about with my teammates these past few years, so obviously i can only speak to this so much or really understand how the word affects (or doesn't affect) different sets of black people overall.

and, finally, the reason i rarely if ever use "african-american" is because my teammates rarely if ever refer to themselves as african-american. "i'm not from africa," they'd say. "i'm from trinidad/antigua/cucacao/dominican/wherever." they've hinted if not outright said that "african-american" is a term that the politically correct, guilty white mafia has forced everyone into using for fear of being labeled a racist, even though it's not 100% accurate. sure, if someone's black there's a good chance his roots can be traced back to africa, but how many generations removed is too many? that's like looking at a white guy and saying, "oh, reddish hair, blue eyes, there goes a scottish american," even though his roots are in norway, canada, france, ireland, hungary, wherever. and calling us all "caucasian" -- as blanket a statement as african-american, IMO -- isn't accurate either, because the caucasus are the region bordered by turkey and iran to the south, black sea on the weest, on the east by the caspian sea, and on the north by russia. don't know about the other white guys on this board, but i know my roots aren't near russia, turkey, iran, or the caspian sea. i'm french. and norwegian. or something. so am i technically caucasian, as i just checked off on my benefits renewal form at work?

basically, whenever my teammates want to describe someone they'll say, e.g., "oh, come on, you know antoine...light-skinned black dude, lives over near dudley" or the "you don't know sheila? black chick, dark-skinned, drives a chevy tahoe....." or whatever. it's never, ever "african-american".

anyway, not sure where this goes, just a side thought....

Edited by msaint

For what it is worth. Ants are members of the Order Hymeoptera, the Bees, Wasps and Ants. Most species are social, and this being a social commentary thread make discussion of them very appropriate! :bash:

The Bull or Bulldog ants are VERY COOL! :clap: They will hunt you down and STING you (not bite you). Ants have stingers just like their Bee and Wasp brethren (actually sisteren since most are genetically female). The sting of a Bull ant can kill a child or elderly person or those with ver active immune systems (anaphylactic shock). They can also weigh up to 1/2 an ounce when fully grown :D ! The sting is horrifically painful and does feel like a red hot poker. The pain can last for days without subsiding.

You wouldn't last very long tied down to one of these Bull Ant hills I'll tell 'ya! :huh:

;)

P.S.

:D:doh: Why does Australia have so many REALLY poisonus animals? :bash::tup:

:( I forgot you were such a bug nerd. My Mom & Stepdad would love you. :lol:

Re: black people using the N-word...on my semi-pro football team, which is 99% black, we have guys (both players and coaches) from a couple different generations: 35-50 year old guys and 18-35 year old guys. the older guys still clearly remember what is was like to grow up in the late 50's, 60's and 70's, when the N-word was a wholllle diffferent term; if someone called you that, punches, or worse, would follow. meanwhile the younger guys drop the N-word more frequently than a valley girl uses "like", left and right, literally every fifth word or so, making the older guys want want to absolutely biiitch-slap them because, again, they remember being called the N-word when it surrrre as hell wasn't a widely-used term of endearment/friendship/neighborhood kinship as it is today.

our head coach banned the N-word last year, in fact, and added a 20 push-up punishment to anyone who used it. eventually, practice looked like a friggin parris island boot camp! guys were pushing more than playing football. it actually became sort of a joke when someone would say "nigga" this or "nigga" that, realize what he'd done, roll his eyes, and drop to push on the spot...dudes started ratting each other out and trying to instigate the other guys to drop an n-bomb in front of a coach so he'd have to push. :D at least there was some humor about it, even though the residual undertones of the word chafed the older guys on on some level. but hey, i'm no sociologist or racial pioneer, i'm just a white boy kicker who plays on a black team, reporting what i saw firsthand and talked about with my teammates these past few years, so obviously i can only speak to this so much or really understand how the word affects (or doesn't affect) different sets of black people overall.

and, finally, the reason i rarely if ever use "african-american" is because my teammates rarely if ever refer to themselves as african-american. "i'm not from africa," they'd say. "i'm from trinidad/antigua/cucacao/dominican/wherever." they've hinted if not outright said that "african-american" is a term that the politically correct, guilty white mafia has forced everyone into using for fear of being labeled a racist, even though it's not 100% accurate. sure, if someone's black there's a good chance his roots can be traced back to africa, but how many generations removed is too many? that's like looking at a white guy and saying, "oh, reddish hair, blue eyes, there goes a scottish american," even though his roots are in norway, canada, france, ireland, hungary, wherever. and calling us all "caucasian" -- as blanket a statement as african-american, IMO -- isn't accurate either, because the caucasus are the region bordered by turkey and iran to the south, black sea on the weest, on the east by the caspian sea, and on the north by russia. don't know about the other white guys on this board, but i know my roots aren't near russia, turkey, iran, or the caspian sea. i'm french. and norwegian. or something. so am i technically caucasian, as i just checked off on my benefits renewal form at work?

basically, whenever my teammates want to describe someone they'll say, e.g., "oh, come on, you know antoine...light-skinned black dude, lives over near dudley" or the "you don't know sheila? black chick, dark-skinned, drives a chevy tahoe....." or whatever. it's never, ever "african-american".

Thanks for the insight

mcboog = harvey klinger.

if you can get that reference without googling it, you're close to/over 40 years old and watched a lot of TV.

Here's the story, of a lovely lady...

I always knew Marsha had the hots for me. Best episode was in Hawaii when we finally saw her bod in a bikini! :D

Here's the story, of a lovely lady...

I always knew Marsha had the hots for me. Best episode was in Hawaii when we finally saw her bod in a bikini! :D

harvey must have been your childhood hero. bug nut...banging marcia...he had it all. :D

Good info. I'm glad the coach did something try and show them they were wrong, but that should have come from the older black guys. Groups need to start policing themselves. I agree with the Politically Correct crap also. I'm a Black guy or an American, period, just don't call me for helmet to helmet. :D

Stop begging

Desperate for a lock up arentcha boy..........yeah that's right keep trying, keep trying, kummm ahn, kummm ahn. Beg for it, Beg for it. :D

Don't lock it up, let me rub his nose in it.............

If I wanted this thread locked, trust me, I know how to get a thread locked. I led the Huddle in thread locks/deletions for 3 years running. But that was back in my more provocative days. Now, I just like to poke sharp stick at these liberal morans like yourself who think they are somehow superior to everyone around them. And you may want to go rub your nose in that mess you started this thread with...