[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Irvin is Incredibly Stupid

MikesVikes

I particularly like the ones where they cut off a person's eyelids & then bury the person up to their neck in soil in the sun, or where they strap a man spread eagle across a fire ant hill, cut off his genitals, put his genitals into his mouth, and then sew his lips shut.

Now, I know this isn't quite torture up to the level of stacking men naked in a pyramid before letting them return to their cells or anything, but it must have been great fun for their captives nonetheless.

:D:bash:

:D

:clap:

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I particularly like the ones where they cut off a person's eyelids & then bury the person up to their neck in soil in the sun, or where they strap a man spread eagle across a fire ant hill, cut off his genitals, put his genitals into his mouth, and then sew his lips shut.

Now, I know this isn't quite torture up to the level of stacking men naked in a pyramid before letting them return to their cells or anything, but it must have been great fun for their captives nonetheless.

While I'm sure that some tribes probably had some pretty horrible torture techniques I'm also pretty sure that one isn't true since fire ants didn't exist in North America until the 30's. I would guess that a lot of what you hear about these indian tortures is just fairy tales designed to make us hate & fear indians in the days when we were at war with the native tribes. I could be wrong, but a lot of the stories sound too ridiculously horrible to be true.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire_ant

Introduced species

Most fire ant species don't bother people, and rarely come into contact with humans; of the few that do, most do not get the rank of serious pests, as they are kept in check by parasites, predators, and competition with other ants. However, at least one species, Solenopsis invicta, commonly known as the Red imported fire ant (RIFA), has been moved around the world from its native range in South America and, in the absence of its predators and parasites, has become a major pest nearly everywhere it has been introduced, as is common for invasive species. This species was accidentally introduced into the United States via Brazilian cargo entering the port of Mobile, Alabama, in the 1930s. The ants have since spread from coastal areas of Alabama and now infest large parts of the Southern U.S., and have created a nuisance to farmers and homeowners alike from California to Maryland. Ground nesting birds such as Bobwhite Quail have suffered decline due to fire ant intrusions. Since 2001, this species has been spread to eastern Australia, the Philippines, Taiwan, and China.

Edited by rajncajn

While I'm sure that some tribes probably had some pretty horrible torture techniques I'm also pretty sure that one isn't true since fire ants didn't exist in North America until the 30's. I would guess that a lot of what you hear about these indian tortures is just fairy tales designed to make us hate & fear indians in the days when we were at war with the native tribes. I could be wrong, but a lot of the stories sound too ridiculously horrible to be true.

Dude, the TYPE of ants are actually irrelevant. Piss off a bunch of ants (members of the order hymenoptera - the bees and wasps) and you are in a world of hurt if you are tied down and unable to escape. At the very least they may consider you a food source and slowly take you back to the hill, very tiny little piece after very tiny little piece at a time. Not pleasant! :D

Edited by McBoog

That may be my bad. Perhaps it was red ants instead of fire ants. If that's the case, I'm sure the subjects of the acts enjoyed being tickled and would have laughed hysterically if it weren't for their lips sewn shut with their genitals in their mouths.

Thanks for the correction.

The funny thing is, I think he is fishing for squishy condescending "open minded" liberals like yourself who come running to the aid of any of the p.c. minority groups. He knows that the left wing crowd white guilt ridden limp wristers will come in and patronize him by saying, "thats right, you are a victim and whitey has always been evil. There there, now see how enlightened I am", as you condescendingly pat him on the head on the way out. Trust me, its alot easier to get the elitest left to bite on crap like this than the right. My way, I bang you over the head with your abject squishy stupidity and you must answer the call. Cowboyz1 uses the more subtle, yet agonizing common approach, but his works every time because you are so caught up in your own superiority for being sooo tolerant and understanding. He sure sucked you in big time... :bash:

It's you that gets all uptight and defensive, not me. Look at all the responses - it's like an identity parade of Huddle wannabe Genghis Khans.

I just think the whole thing's funny, the way you Republitards get all huffy as soon as anyone :D you. If anyone around here is playing the victim, it's you. I feel zero guilt for what happened to the Irish, Indians, blacks, yellows, Arabs, Jews, whatever. Guess what, it wasn't me. You're the one that leaps in like Pavlov's dog as soon as Cowboyz1 rings his little bell. :D

You can call them anything you want without any fear of any reprisal from anyone.

Not counting Rush Limbaugh, Ann Coulter, and Bill O'Reilly, who would call you a "traitor."

Dude, the TYPE of ants are actually irrelevant...

You wouldn't say that if you were a fire ant.

What do you have against fire ants? Are you saying that fire ants are somehow inferior to other ants?

I can't believe that type of anti-fireantitism still exists in this day and age. It's appalling.

The “Great American dream” they call it. Don’t get me wrong, we have saved lives with new technology, created the best defenses in the world, traveled farther then imaginable, and invented great things because of it. However, had we of listened and learned rather then enslave Native cultures, we may not have had to join the rat race trying to preserve the very things we killed off and to afford to go hunting and fishing on the weekends. I love my Plasma, my freedom and security, my car and home but I personally would much rather hunt and fish all day and have to travel to the “Reservation” to watch the game! You ask me, the Indians had is right and had we been more respectful to their ideals and culture, we may be doing a lot more hunting and fishing and a lot less rushing and a$$ kissing.

:D so go for it, what's stopping you?

:D so go for it, what's stopping you?

Funny you should ask as I have a five year plan to do just that. I plan to sell everything and travel the world spending as much time as I feel to get to know the people and culture. I can't imagine a better life then to be nomad and see the world the God created while learning new languages along the way. By 2011 I will be posting on this board from around the world and giving you real time FACTS as to what people are doing around the world intead of guessing as we do so often. I can't wait.

So Spain, in a nut shell, I will be taking your advice and Moving back to African, and Egypt, and Asia, and wherever else I end up exploring. Life is really going to get good.

Funny you should ask as I have a five year plan to do just that. I plan to sell everything and travel the world spending as much time as I feel to get to know the people and culture. I can't imagine a better life then to be nomad and see the world the God created while learning new languages along the way. By 2011 I will be posting on this board from around the world and giving you real time FACTS as to what people are doing around the world intead of guessing as we do so often. I can't wait.

So Spain, in a nut shell, I will be taking your advice and Moving back to African, and Egypt, and Asia, and wherever else I end up exploring. Life is really going to get good.

so retiring and taking a whole bunch of dough and going on a globetrotting vacation is the same as living like the indians? as cool as i think it would be to do what you're talking about doing, i can't say i see them quite the same. but that always seems to be the case with people who romanticize about noble savages and the like. like i said, it's a very cool thing to think about doing, and it does take a fair amount of courage and willingness to detach from the comfort of the world around you....but let's not pretend it's something it isn't.

so retiring and taking a whole bunch of dough and going on a globetrotting vacation is the same as living like the indians? as cool as i think it would be to do what you're talking about doing, i can't say i see them quite the same. but that always seems to be the case with people who romanticize about noble savages and the like. like i said, it's a very cool thing to think about doing, and it does take a fair amount of courage and willingness to detach from the comfort of the world around you....but let's not pretend it's something it isn't.

Look just because I wrote a fairy tale that smacks a brain cell or two because there is a lot of truth to what I said, doesn't mean you can stretch that into I plan to live like the Indians. I don't know too many Indians or Americans for that matter, who have taken the time or have the desire to see the world for themselves and not just read or speculate about what has or is happening. I wouldn't say I am retiring as I will only be 44 when I leave. I just think there is more to this world then staying in one place and never experiencing other cultures and ways of life. If there were more people that wanted to see for themselves and come out of their comfort zones and not depend on the ideals, theories and doctrine that have been ingrained in us since childhood there would be more people like 80% of those in this post and less like Spain. Truth be told, Spain lives in a cage with limited knowledge and has never left the comforts of American Idealism let alone his own town save the few trips to Vegas and a flight here or there to visit family. You see, Spain can't live with the idea that he belongs to a dieing culture as a result of people that won't accept being forced to comply or disrespected any longer, white, black, purple or green. We see it every day more and more when a topic such as this comes up, there are those who agree with most of what I am saying or can at least try to glean some understanding from it, and there are those who are unaffected or apathetic, and then there are those that are threatened greatly by the pressure of losing their self esteem that is tied to the "at least I am better then them syndrome".

To be perfectly honest, most of us here are fairly anonymous. We can basically be anyone we want to be on this board without repercussions. I chose to be a real human being with strong feelings about my past and future without being malicious or ugly. Yes, I will strike a cord or two when I feel insulted but even there I have tried to spar with respect and open-mindedness. Pointing out facts and arguing details is not destructive, while using insulting adjectives and slurs just shows the limits of peoples intellect. There is far more positive information in this post then any I have been a part of. I would be glad to befriend probably 95% of the people in this thread even though I disagree with some of them and that's healthy. However, there are those that chose to show exactly how much pain, anger and hatred is in their hearts. You know who you are, and now, so does everyone else. The sad part is that they can't help it or better yet, fight not to. I love exposing them for all to see, standing there naked in a crowd of reasonable debaters, screaming at the top of their lungs for the lone idiot to give him a nod. Just like the movie 12 Angry Men when the last guy holds out because of his own prejudices while begging for support. Fact is there is not one person who has said "great stuff" to anything Spain has said. Why, because most see him for what he is, anonymously transparent in a desperate fight to find like minded people. It is refreshing to see that the population of "Spain"ards is diminishing.

Truth be told, I could be White on a grand fishing charter or a black huddler trying to make a difference but one things for sure, we all know who's pants are around their ankles showing his a$$ with a confederate tatoo on one cheek, and a $hit stained hood on his head!

It's you that gets all uptight and defensive, not me. Look at all the responses - it's like an identity parade of Huddle wannabe Genghis Khans.

I just think the whole thing's funny, the way you Republitards get all huffy as soon as anyone :D you. If anyone around here is playing the victim, it's you. I feel zero guilt for what happened to the Irish, Indians, blacks, yellows, Arabs, Jews, whatever. Guess what, it wasn't me. You're the one that leaps in like Pavlov's dog as soon as Cowboyz1 rings his little bell. :D

:bash::clap::tup::doh::huh::lol:

Truth be told, I could be White on a grand fishing charter or a black huddler trying to make a difference but one things for sure, we all know who's pants are around their ankles showing his a$$ with a confederate tatoo on one cheek, and a $hit stained hood on his head!

You should come to the tailgate--you might like it there (the discussions and fishing that is).

(Also, there is no need to capitalize the word "white" in your above sentence.)

BTW, fuel to the fire: joey porter repeatedly calls kellen winslow a "F-Word-edited-by-Huddle-Admins" and defends himself by saying that they used that F-word widely in his neighborhood growing up. and he said it was only meant to offend winslow, not the whole gay community.

so, by that token, could some sh*t-kicking, redneck, white hood-wearing racist f*ck be able to use the "N-word" because they used it in his neighborhood growing up? or, if he did use it, could he say that he only meant it toward that one specific N-word individual, and not the whole african-american community?

to a gay man or woman, "F-word" is as offensive as the "N-bomb." am interested to see how this plays out....methinks another double standard is at bay, as if this were, say, ben roethlisberger or bill cowher who called a player a "my sweet," you can bet your arsse that it'd be a media feeding frenzy, and GLAD would be picketing outside heinz field as we speak.

Porter is wrong. That is just the sort of thing that keeps people pointing the finger. It's just dumb which is exactly what doesn't help. I have heard him use the N word also, which is just as stupid. I have commented on all of this in other posts so I will refrain from beating this horse any more.

Look just because I wrote a fairy tale that smacks a brain cell or two because there is a lot of truth to what I said, doesn't mean you can stretch that into I plan to live like the Indians. I don't know too many Indians or Americans for that matter, who have taken the time or have the desire to see the world for themselves and not just read or speculate about what has or is happening. I wouldn't say I am retiring as I will only be 44 when I leave. I just think there is more to this world then staying in one place and never experiencing other cultures and ways of life. If there were more people that wanted to see for themselves and come out of their comfort zones and not depend on the ideals, theories and doctrine that have been ingrained in us since childhood there would be more people like 80% of those in this post and less like Spain. Truth be told, Spain lives in a cage with limited knowledge and has never left the comforts of American Idealism let alone his own town save the few trips to Vegas and a flight here or there to visit family. You see, Spain can't live with the idea that he belongs to a dieing culture as a result of people that won't accept being forced to comply or disrespected any longer, white, black, purple or green. We see it every day more and more when a topic such as this comes up, there are those who agree with most of what I am saying or can at least try to glean some understanding from it, and there are those who are unaffected or apathetic, and then there are those that are threatened greatly by the pressure of losing their self esteem that is tied to the "at least I am better then them syndrome".

To be perfectly honest, most of us here are fairly anonymous. We can basically be anyone we want to be on this board without repercussions. I chose to be a real human being with strong feelings about my past and future without being malicious or ugly. Yes, I will strike a cord or two when I feel insulted but even there I have tried to spar with respect and open-mindedness. Pointing out facts and arguing details is not destructive, while using insulting adjectives and slurs just shows the limits of peoples intellect. There is far more positive information in this post then any I have been a part of. I would be glad to befriend probably 95% of the people in this thread even though I disagree with some of them and that's healthy. However, there are those that chose to show exactly how much pain, anger and hatred is in their hearts. You know who you are, and now, so does everyone else. The sad part is that they can't help it or better yet, fight not to. I love exposing them for all to see, standing there naked in a crowd of reasonable debaters, screaming at the top of their lungs for the lone idiot to give him a nod. Just like the movie 12 Angry Men when the last guy holds out because of his own prejudices while begging for support. Fact is there is not one person who has said "great stuff" to anything Spain has said. Why, because most see him for what he is, anonymously transparent in a desperate fight to find like minded people. It is refreshing to see that the population of "Spain"ards is diminishing.

:D Preach it brother Farrakahn! Preach on! When you arent playing the victim card or the white guilt card or making the most appaling racist remarks, you go immediately to the people who dont think like me are ignorant card. The things you rail against in this latest post are EXACTLY the things you yourself are guilty of in this very thread. Your hatred and anger are very clear for everyone to see. But you dont hold yourself to the same standards of conduct that you do White people. And you are absolutely blind to that fact, or else perhaps you think you deserve some sort of free pass. I am astonished at your complete and utter ignorance to the fact that you are exactly what you so loathe in others. You point a finger at my confederate flag tattoo with a hand that is adorned with a Black Panther emblem. But I guess in your hate filled world, that is acceptable.

When did I give you advice about moving anywhere? :D

:D Preach it brother Farrakahn! Preach on! When you arent playing the victim card or the white guilt card or making the most appaling racist remarks, you go immediately to the people who dont think like me are ignorant card. The things you rail against in this latest post are EXACTLY the things you yourself are guilty of in this very thread. Your hatred and anger are very clear for everyone to see. But you dont hold yourself to the same standards of conduct that you do White people. And you are absolutely blind to that fact, or else perhaps you think you deserve some sort of free pass. I am astonished at your complete and utter ignorance to the fact that you are exactly what you so loathe in others. You point a finger at my confederate flag tattoo with a hand that is adorned with a Black Panther emblem. But I guess in your hate filled world, that is acceptable.

Now really Spain, try and keep up will ya. Farrakahn, the black panthers? Oh yeah that's me, Black Pawwwwer! :D

Stick around and I'll teach you how to roll over and fetch too. :bash:

Can we get back to the subject at hand? Irvin is an idiot and fire ants are much, much meaner than any other ant. I mean, balls sewn in your mouth or not...sugar ants aren't going to worry you all that much. :D

Edited by rajncajn