[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Another game for you all

cliaz

First time I used Az's strategy only I built 3 greenies at the first stretch. I made it to 99 with just the three greens, 2 ultimates and 1 flower. With better placement of the 2nd ultimate I know I could have made it a couple more levels.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about a basic 'how to'?

I see references to 'upgrading', but have not idea how.

I see references to additional towers, but have no idea what that is.

I can build the water, fire, plant, lightening and flower thing, but that's it.

if you click on a built tower at the bottom there is an up grade window, it will tell you what you need to upgrade etc... and the key is not to many towers but build strong ones.

if you click on a built tower at the bottom there is an up grade window, it will tell you what you need to upgrade etc... and the key is not to many towers but build strong ones.

I'm running Linux/Fedora with Firefox at work. I'll have to try this when I get home. If I click on a built tower (one of the shooting things?), nothing happens, no additional options are given and there is no difference.

I'm running Linux/Fedora with Firefox at work. I'll have to try this when I get home. If I click on a built tower (one of the shooting things?), nothing happens, no additional options are given and there is no difference.

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f215/dkeener13/UT1.jpg

dus youre screen kinda look like az's photo here??

at the bottum in the big box is were you need to look at up grades

Three greens at the top, an ultimate to the left of the 1st turn, an ultimate to the left of the last turn an upgraded flower on top of the 2nd to last turn. Az is right, they work better when they're firing 90 deg at the back end of the chain and I can confirm that hitting the spacebar hurts you. I played a couple times hitting it using the exact same setup and every time I'd end up with monsters getting past my initial green towers. But I don't see how I could possibly go any higher than 103. Right up to 100 what I have above was really taking care of the monsters, but once I hit 102 & then 103 they rolled in hard and I was still nowhere near upgrading the last flower to an ultimate. One other thing I noticed...you really want to be there clicking your ass off right when that upgrade becomes available because your money increase really takes a big jump along with it. If you're slow to upgrade or build as soon as possible then you are missing out on some cash on the front end.

How do you enlarge it. I tried that link and still cant make the screen bigger... click and drag? right click?

You don't enlarge is so much as you reshape it. Grab the bottom right corner and drag it in to the left. That will make your window tall and skinny and expose the area above the track.

You don't enlarge is so much as you reshape it. Grab the bottom right corner and drag it in to the left. That will make your window tall and skinny and expose the area above the track.

Ah, I misunderstood. Detlef has it, you have to resize the window.

103 - almost had 104. Used Az shrink technique and you can line a ton of towers up on top of the dots as they make their entry. I saved a spot on that line for a flower on dot entry to accumulate $$ faster. Had 3 flowers and was about 4,000 away from a fully upgraded 4th. Didn't know about the flowers doing best shooting straight away - may try to see if I can save 2 spots for flowers on dot entry.

103 - almost had 104. Used Az shrink technique and you can line a ton of towers up on top of the dots as they make their entry. I saved a spot on that line for a flower on dot entry to accumulate $$ faster. Had 3 flowers and was about 4,000 away from a fully upgraded 4th. Didn't know about the flowers doing best shooting straight away - may try to see if I can save 2 spots for flowers on dot entry.

:D

nice job. just got to 105 putting a flower on the entry path...and i was just a HAIR away from fully upgrading another flower. with the 4th i think 107 or 108 might be possible.

Made it to 110!

I put one green up at the entry with just enough space for a flower underneath. I then upgraded the green fully before placing the ultimate. I upgraded the ultimate all the way and then placed another ultimate as before to the left of the first bend. I continued that trend of placing & fully upgrading the flower towers at the next consecutive bend so that they would fire at that 90 deg as the monsters were moving away until I was up to 4 ultimates. After that the monsters were starting to just make it past me & I wouldn't be able to build another ultimate fast enough so I started putting greens at the corners facing the onsters as they came into the bend and then upgrading those towers to their 2nd to last level. I had upgraded one of the greens to it's highest level and then I had placed my 6th & final green and upgraded it about 4 levels(when you first get the leaves) before my castle was finally overtaken. I know with just a little more dilligence on my part I can break that 110 mark.

This thing is like crack!