[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is anyone gonna be at the SuperBowl?

rocknrobn26

i have a little time to scratch and save for my 9ers to make it back.

You got youngins my friend!

Good luck seein' a SB in the stadium! :D

Save it for their college expenses! :D

if the ravens made it, and when they do again, i'll be at the game. never missed a post-season game and don't ever plan to.

went to XXXV and XXXVI (just for the heck of it).

still crushed that i'm not in miami now.

Edited by justin

I won tickets to the Superbowl in Jacksonville a couple years back. I can honestly say that it is not worth the money some people pay for the tickets. I was offered $3,000 by some rich Eagles fan for my ticket but I couldn't bear myself to sell it. It's a once in a lifetime experience if your team is in it. However, I had to sit through watching the Pats and Eagles (2 teams I really don't like). If the Bucs were in the Superbowl and I got to go, I would not hesitate.

if the ravens made it, and when they do again, i'll be at the game. never missed a post-season game and don't ever plan to.

went to XXXV and XXXVI (just for the heck of it).

still crushed that i'm not in miami now.

I wonder how much Super Bowl tickets will cost 40 years from now. :D

Are you taking your own cardboard box, or are you going to find one when you get there?

How did you find a place to stay?

My wife has family in Melbourne, we are staying there Friday. My sister has a friend who lives near South Beach. We are crashing at his place on Friday and Saturday.

My wife has family in Melbourne, we are staying there Friday. My sister has a friend who lives near South Beach. We are crashing at his place on Friday and Saturday.

Cool. Now all you need are coach badges to watch the game on the sidelines. :D

Yeah, I'm going. No tickets yet, but still trying.

I heard ticket prices are finally falling, so you might not get raped too badly. But the airline prices are now going up, so if you don't already have the flight, you'll get ripped off another way.

i have a little time to scratch and save for my 9ers to make it back.

I have a feeling next year we'll get to see the Niners in the playoffs, but I am not so confident they'll get anywhere once they make it there. They might be a few years away from a possible Super Bowl run. :D

Make sure you lock the door while showering. :D

Oh, and enjoy the ass-whoopin' errr game... :D