[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

You know when you're feeling older when...

seminoles

I know, I'm not old by any means, but today my court was plowed and all the snow was pushed back to the end of it, making a giant snow hill. Years ago I used to wait for this day, and then go out with my neighbors and play king of the hill and make forts on it. But now, all my neighbors are off to college, and I feel like the years have flown by...

....so what sorta events make you feel like you've gotten older?

and yes, I'm aware that this thread has been posted before in the past

Edited by seminoles

Something happened to me many years ago that made me feel old. This happened about 15 years ago, I was in my early 30's. I was at Burger King with my buddy and 2 young ones from church. They were about 15 or 16. We started talking about music and I brought up the Beatles. They looked at me like; Who are they? :D

I know, I'm not old by any means, but today my court was plowed and all the snow was pushed back to the end of it, making a giant snow hill. Years ago I used to wait for this day, and then go out with my neighbors and play king of the hill and make forts on it. But now, all my neighbors are off to college, and I feel like the years have flown by...

When I was pushing the last 6th grader off the hill today I tripped and it took me a while longer to get up. Little Timmy Robinson has some moves, I tell ya.

Seriously, a few years back playing the annual Bloated Bowl on Thanksgiving. My buddy overthrew me by about five yards and said, "Sorry, thought I was htrowing to the CarrytheRock from his 20's. All my nephews and friends kids are bigger and faster now. Takes the fun out of the game :D

Obviously you haven't started drinking on a regular basis. :D

Not events per say. But the knees are getting bad, bersitis in my hip, and now to top it all off, my right shoulder is killing me to the point where I can't even sleep on that side. Perhaps it's from 20 years of carrying bills and junk mail around. One thing's for certain. The body is definately starting to break down, and I'm only 44 approaching 45. When you hit the magic 40 year mark, you'll understand.

Not events per say. But the knees are getting bad CHECK, bersitis in my hip CHECK, and now to top it all off, my right shoulder is killing me to the point where I can't even sleep on that side CHECK. Perhaps it's from 20 years of carrying bills and junk mail aroundUNCHECK. One thing's for certain. The body is definately starting to break down CHECK, and I'm only 44 approaching 45UNCHECK. When you hit the magic 40 50 year mark, you'll understand.

I was doing good at 40, then I hit 42 and blew a right shoulder out. @ around 49 I blew out the appendix. @ 53 I had 4 verts fused (c1-c4, IIRC). Get old sucks but it beats the alternative!

BTW, Jax, I didn't know you are a USPS employee! I got 2 cuz's doin' that, but they work inside. :D to you! You guys don't get enough credit for your job! :D

When you lift weights and 2 days later you still cant move your arm without feeling excruiating pain... :D

Guy walks into the doctor's office and says "Doc, when I do this w/ my arm, it hurts like crazy!"

Doc says "Don't do that! $85 please!"

When I blew out my shoulder I was turning a screwdriver!!! :D 42 years old! :bash:

You'll "FEEL" older when you nail the MILF up the street! :bash:

I feel older when I tuck in the jewels, so as not to sit on them! :D

This made me think of your class reunion thread when you talked about dancing with the"GILF's" :D

This made me think of your class reunion thread when you talked about dancing with the"GILF's" :tup:

Ah........................................

'Excuse me a minute..........................

GILFS!!!!! :D

Belly bumpin' dancin'! :D

Major eye candy! :bash:

My wife owns my heart, body and soul, but not my eyes! :clap:

I was doing good at 40, then I hit 42 and blew a right shoulder out. @ around 49 I blew out the appendix. @ 53 I had 4 verts fused (c1-c4, IIRC). Get old sucks but it beats the alternative!

BTW, Jax, I didn't know you are a USPS employee! I got 2 cuz's doin' that, but they work inside. :D to you! You guys don't get enough credit for your job! :D

Just glad I'm not totin' the satchel up north RnR! It sucks though in the summer heat.

Just glad I'm not totin' the satchel up north RnR! It sucks though in the summer heat.

My mailman, Rich, great guy, does his route in a little truck thingee! We have rural type mailboxes, but if we get a small package that many might just cram into the mailbox, he always delivers it to our door! Great service!

Hearing some guy about 1/2 my age complain about some kid about 1/3 his age, who is feeling old.

:clap:

:bash: I'm confused! :D

I guess my math skills are failing today. :tup:

1/3 x 1/2 =1/6 :D