[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bush for ...............

Popeye

I am in a 12 team 20 players (all can be kept). Notable players on my roster are RB's Jackson, Bush, Turner...WR's Roy Williams, Andre Johnson, Edwards. This is a ppr league 6pts for any TD 1 pt per rec. and 1pt for every 10 yds rushing or receiving.

Trade proposed to me tonight

Team A gives me McGahee, Norwood, R. Wayne

I give Bush.

To me, this is a no brainer for most people, but we start 2 rb's 2 wr's and a flex. I have the 1st pick in the rookie draft ( which I aquired in a trade) If Turner is dealt that would give me 3 starting backs plus the 1st pick in which I could take A.P. or Lynch.

My thinking is I would start Jackson, Bush, and Turner or whoever I draft, or if I make the trade, I would have more depth at rb and wr.

ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED. TIA

That is pretty tempting actually. Wayne is very tempting in this deal. Your also getting Norwood who may end up taking over in Alt. McGhee will never give you that bust out performance but is steady most of the time. So the question is what do you think Bush will do in the next five years? Is Bush ready to take over yet?? The next LT?? How good is he really?? I actually think Bush is pretty good and will only get better over the next couple of years. How much in love are you with Bush is what it comes down to?

Edited by webbnathan

I don't know. You are set up pretty well at WR but Wayne is a step up from AJ and BE because of QB in there town. Norwood MAY get more work in ATL. If nothing else you could likely trade him off. McGahee...who knows.

Look at it as you already have your #1 in SJax, if you end up starting McGahee and Wayne, your getting 2 starters for one, but a good one, especially in PPR.

I would likely sit where I was at in that one because I'm not much of a gambler.

I don't know. You are set up pretty well at WR but Wayne is a step up from AJ and BE because of QB in there town. Norwood MAY get more work in ATL. If nothing else you could likely trade him off. McGahee...who knows.

Look at it as you already have your #1 in SJax, if you end up starting McGahee and Wayne, your getting 2 starters for one, but a good one, especially in PPR.

I would likely sit where I was at in that one because I'm not much of a gambler.

Good view point. He just sent me another offer..... Bulger, McGahee, Lewis for Bush. I need a good QB but am finding it very hard to do this. I have Cpep and Frye for now, which both are iffy.

He also said he would give Boldin instead of Wayne. Decisions, decisions.

That is pretty tempting actually. Wayne is very tempting in this deal. Your also getting Norwood who may end up taking over in Alt. McGhee will never give you that bust out performance but is steady most of the time. So the question is what do you think Bush will do in the next five years? Is Bush ready to take over yet?? The next LT?? How good is he really?? I actually think Bush is pretty good and will only get better over the next couple of years. How much in love are you with Bush is what it comes down to?

I agree with you that Bush will only get better. Him and Jackson could be a lethal duo for years to come. I am going to wait and see how bad he wants Bush and if he ups the ante. Thanks for your insight. Turner being dealt plays a major part in my decision as well.

Finally made the trade. I got McGahee, Wayne, and Boldin for Bush and Witten. I think I made out like a bandit on this one and will sleep well tonight. Receivers now are Wayne, Boldin, Andre Johnson, Roy Williams, Edwards, Porter, B. Marshall. Backs are Jackson, McGahee, Turner, and the 1st pick in the rookie draft.

Good move.Bush IMO will be great but will still have roller coaster numbers with Deuce in the picture.You should be solid at RB.Jackson and Turner should be excellent starters for you.Plus you can take Adrian Peterson with the #1 pick and be set.Nice job.You have enough on your roster to make a deal for a better QB as well.

Finally made the trade. I got McGahee, Wayne, and Boldin for Bush and Witten. I think I made out like a bandit on this one and will sleep well tonight. Receivers now are Wayne, Boldin, Andre Johnson, Roy Williams, Edwards, Porter, B. Marshall. Backs are Jackson, McGahee, Turner, and the 1st pick in the rookie draft.

Great deal!!! 2 stud WRs and a good #2 back.

Holy crap, people sure put a ton of value on a CoP RB. Bush certainly has greater value in a ppr system, but to offer what this guy did is outrageous. Wayne is Manning's #1 WR going from next year forward, and that probably equals Bush's value all by itself in a ppr league. Anything else you get, much less 2 potential starting RBs, or at least guys who have a decent chance at putting up good production for their teams (whichever team it is that McGahee ends up with) is positively stealing from the guy.

That you ended up with Boldin & McGahee for the additional tradeoff of Witten ought to have you charged with either larceny or sexual assault.

Nice work.

I like the trade. Of course I'm not a big fan of Bush in head to head leagues. I think he will post some huge numbers in some games and disappear in others. His style of running leads to too many runs for loss which are drive killers. Great trade IMO.

Holy crap, people sure put a ton of value on a CoP RB. Bush certainly has greater value in a ppr system, but to offer what this guy did is outrageous. Wayne is Manning's #1 WR going from next year forward, and that probably equals Bush's value all by itself in a ppr league. Anything else you get, much less 2 potential starting RBs, or at least guys who have a decent chance at putting up good production for their teams (whichever team it is that McGahee ends up with) is positively stealing from the guy.

That you ended up with Boldin & McGahee for the additional tradeoff of Witten ought to have you charged with either larceny or sexual assault.

Nice work.

I'm a Saints fan & agree with this statement 100%.