[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Python Eats Bird Alive

spain

my god that is disturbing. i couldn't finish it.

:D

I couldn't finish it either and I'm usually not one to mind about simple things such as this. Listening to the cute little birdy chirp I could actually sense that it was reaching out to me, begging for help.

Ah well.... :D this is nature and I have no doubt similar un-filmed 'feeding sessions' like this are going on right this very moment all over the world.

I used to have king snakes as pets (beautiful snakes) and you'd have to feed them mice. Since young king snakes don't eat adult mice you'd have to raise mice that had babies and them feed the snakes pinkies (newborn mice). I couldn't do it anymore so decided to raise turtles instead.

I could have had garter or ribbon snakes and fed them earthworms, salamanders, or tadpoles but those snakes were boring.

I used to have king snakes as pets (beautiful snakes) and you'd have to feed them mice. Since young king snakes don't eat adult mice you'd have to raise mice that had babies and them feed the snakes pinkies (newborn mice). I couldn't do it anymore so decided to raise turtles instead.

I could have had garter or ribbon snakes and fed them earthworms, salamanders, or tadpoles but those snakes were boring.

No offense, but people that keep snakes as pets have a screw loose. JMO.

No offense, but people that keep snakes as pets have a screw loose. JMO.

I was 15 and 16 years old when I had snakes. It was cool at that age to have exotic pets. I also had a nice side job of getting snakes out of people's basements. I was cheaper than an exterminator. I probably charged them a dollar or something. I'll never forget the 5-6 foot black rat snake in neighbor's basement where I missed grabbing him by the neck, he wrapped his body around my leg and then mouth wide open, crawled up and bit me on the nose.

My snake interest was short lived. I was dating a boy who had an alligator, caymen, boa, and a reticulated python. I wanted him to like me and thought if we had the same interests we'd stay together. It worked for a while but he dumped me for my best friend who was scared to death of snakes.

I was 15 and 16 years old when I had snakes. It was cool at that age to have exotic pets. I also had a nice side job of getting snakes out of people's basements. I was cheaper than an exterminator. I probably charged them a dollar or something. I'll never forget the 5-6 foot black rat snake in neighbor's basement where I missed grabbing him by the neck, he wrapped his body around my leg and then mouth wide open, crawled up and bit me on the nose.

My snake interest was short lived. I was dating a boy who had an alligator, caymen, boa, and a reticulated python. I wanted him to like me and thought if we had the same interests we'd stay together. It worked for a while but he dumped me for my best friend who was scared to death of snakes.

That explains it then. All 15 and 16 year olds have a screw loose.

What is odd is that it looked to be in a home, so someone fed that bird to the snake. Since snakes don't fly last I checked, I think it's probably not that often that a snake gets a bird in the wild. Probably why so many think it's not really worth a full view as it's obviously done for the shock value.

Anyway, animals eat other animals. Every two months, I go to let the dogs in from out back and one of them has a rabbit or squirrel in it's mouth. Before we got our oldest dog, the rescue we got him from said he'd killed a cat earlier in the year. He doesn't eat them, just shakes them to death and them plays with them.