[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Funny Joke to try on an airplane

untateve

1. Quietly and calmly open up your laptop case.

2. Remove your laptop.

3. Start up

4. Make sure the person sitting next to you can see the screen.

5. Close your eyes and tilt your head up to the sky.

Then hit this link http://boortz.com/mp3/archive/countdown.swf

6. Deal with the smell of the sh*t-stained seat and pants of the person sitting next to you. Hopefully, it's a very lengthy flight.

I don't even think I know you anymore.

Come on now, you have to recognize the person who felt obligated to post a link to the definition of the word pedantic--thereby implying that other people would be too ignorant to know what the word meant on their own. That has to count for something. Right?

Come on now, you have to recognize the person who felt obligated to post a link to the definition of the word pedantic--thereby implying that other people would be too ignorant to know what the word meant on their own. That has to count for something. Right?

Professor, I posted with Azzazello1313: I knew Azazello1313; Azazello1313 was a friend of mine. Professor, you're no Azzazello1313.

Come on now, you have to recognize the person who felt obligated to post a link to the definition of the word pedantic--thereby implying that other people Puddy would be too ignorant to know what the word meant on their own. That has to count for something. Right?

:D

Man your Arabic is terrible. That's an Asian statement.

Thank you Professor. Arabic is still considered an Asian language. It's ORIGINALLY from the flick Full Metal Jacket but most of us have heard it from skins in PMs and some obsure threads. :D

Edited by The Holy Roller